Obama says he won't release bin Laden death photo

Started by garbon, May 04, 2011, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: DGuller on May 07, 2011, 05:08:31 PM
If the SEALs were to execute OBL, wouldn't they be knowledgeable enough to use something with less power than an assault rifle?  I'm sure at least some of them had pistols.  I'm sure they were aware that removing half of OBL's head during his execution was not the ideal scenario for a number of reasons.

5.56 doesn't cause that much damage/large exit wound in the face areas.   :shutup:

But yes, I assume they did it with a pistol.  My understanding was they shot him basically in the temple right behind the eyes, so it immediately sounded like an execution to me, considering how many people on the television kept mentioning how he no longer had eyes.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

8 ball in the side pocket.  Who cares.

I do hope words were spoken, but I think those SEAL guys are a bit too professional for that.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Syt on May 08, 2011, 04:46:48 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 08, 2011, 04:33:48 AM
Sorry Syt but last I heard you are the bigger fatass than I.
I don't eat much ice cream anyways.
:P

Well, I probably am - though I don't ice cream much, either. :P

Don't worry, I got you both covered.

Razgovory

Wasn't there a policy during the Bush Administration not to show photos of corpses (they didn't always follow it), but I still remember some talk about it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on May 10, 2011, 11:31:50 AM
Wasn't there a policy during the Bush Administration not to show photos of corpses (they didn't always follow it), but I still remember some talk about it.

Our corpses. Uday and Qusay, not so much.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive