Obama says he won't release bin Laden death photo

Started by garbon, May 04, 2011, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Slargos

Martinus

This justification sounds like a bit of a stretch. "So we just made a whole show of telling you that we killed Osama, but uh oh we won't show the picture, because that could *really* piss off the terrorists".  :hmm:

Seriously, it's as if they were deliberately fueling conspiracy theories. First the "sea burial", now this.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Slargos on May 05, 2011, 02:24:26 AM

These guys look like retarded hicks, so I guess it's a real good find for you Slargs.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 04, 2011, 09:57:57 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 04, 2011, 04:49:33 PM
Did they at least keep his skull?

Ask Hansy when he's back from the mission.

I wanted to quip about Hansy's girth or his high pitched voice making him quite useless for that kind of mission, but then I thought of Varys. Did Hansy's little birds tell him about Osama's whereabouts?  :ph34r:

Slargos

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 05, 2011, 02:26:50 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 05, 2011, 02:24:26 AM

These guys look like retarded hicks, so I guess it's a real good find for you Slargs.

I need you people to feel at home.  :sleep:

Tamas

So whats the basis of the conspiracy theories here? That Bin Laden is not dead? He would be jumping up and down on released videos now.

Or that he died a long time ago and the US now? Thats retardism at its finest, to think any US administration would keep the kill in secret, or do not pretend they offed him themselves, and just shelf the fact for later use.

But, if Mart and Slarg want to be the same as the "Elvis lives!" crowd, I say let them.

Slargos

Quote from: Tamas on May 05, 2011, 03:04:23 AM
So whats the basis of the conspiracy theories here? That Bin Laden is not dead? He would be jumping up and down on released videos now.

Or that he died a long time ago and the US now? Thats retardism at its finest, to think any US administration would keep the kill in secret, or do not pretend they offed him themselves, and just shelf the fact for later use.

But, if Mart and Slarg want to be the same as the "Elvis lives!" crowd, I say let them.

It is my esimation that he does in fact live, and is currently plotting his return from his secret base on the dark side of the moon.

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on May 05, 2011, 03:11:08 AM
It is my esimation that he does in fact live, and is currently plotting his return from his secret base on the dark side of the moon.
I am very much enjoying the new schtick.  PLZ keep it up.  :hug:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on May 05, 2011, 03:04:23 AM

I never said these conspiracy theories are true. I am just questioning the wisdom of the US government in acting in a way that fuels all these theories, for no apparent reason.

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on May 05, 2011, 06:12:58 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 05, 2011, 03:11:08 AM
I am very much enjoying the new schtick.  PLZ keep it up.  :hug:

Thank you. I need your approval.  :hug:

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2011, 06:15:44 AM
I never said these conspiracy theories are true. I am just questioning the wisdom of the US government in acting in a way that fuels all these theories, for no apparent reason.
:huh:  "No apparent reason?"  What part of the reasons given made not one of them even apparent to you?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2011, 06:15:44 AM
I think that no matter what the administration does, some nuts will find a way to make it into a conspiracy.  Therefore, they shouldn't be (and aren't, I'm sure) considering that angle when making decisions related to bin Laden or really anything else.

Perfect example:  When Obama released his full birth certificate, one of the major rebuttals was "LOLOLOLL it says CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH not BIRTH CERTIFICIATE!  Fake!!!!!!!!! Crypto-Indonesian-Kenyan-Muslum!11111111"

ummmm, idiots?  Try taking a look at your own birth certificates.  For the hell of it I checked mine (kept in a firesafe in my house), and it reads CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH at the top, too.  Am I: secret nazi muslim negro? :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

There are pictures and video of men landing on the moon, and still for some people it's a hoax!   :D

I guess pics of OBL's corpse might satisfy some curiosity of people, some pols and some of the media, but for the true conspiracy folks, or others who just want to be contrary, the pics won't matter.