Main Menu

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Started by Caliga, May 05, 2011, 07:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Taco Bell for lunch today. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Brazen

Found out too late they're giving away free burritos at the local Mexican  :(

Grey Fox

Damn. I need to find a Latino restaurant.

Olé!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 05, 2011, 08:20:34 AM
Valmy loves the French and hates Margaritas.

:yes:

Margaritas have way too many calories
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 05, 2011, 08:17:40 AM
Damn. I need to find a Latino restaurant.

Olé!

Hint: a Brazilian Restaurant probably will not care.

garbon

Capetan Mihali

Does anybody actually do anything on Cinco de Mayo?  I honestly can't remember ever even seeing anything unusual happening on 5/5.  :mellow:  Mexican immigrants... nothing... alcoholics I've lived with... nothing.... who else is there?   :cry:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on May 05, 2011, 08:57:31 AM
Does anybody actually do anything on Cinco de Mayo?  I honestly can't remember ever even seeing anything unusual happening on 5/5.  :mellow:  Mexican immigrants... nothing... alcoholics I've lived with... nothing.... who else is there?   :cry:

Everyone I know goes out drinking. :unsure:

Caliga

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on May 05, 2011, 08:57:31 AM
Does anybody actually do anything on Cinco de Mayo?  I honestly can't remember ever even seeing anything unusual happening on 5/5.  :mellow:  Mexican immigrants... nothing... alcoholics I've lived with... nothing.... who else is there?   :cry:
I heard once that Cinco de Mayo actually is barely celebrated at all in Mexico and is more of an American thing. :hmm:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I had one of those burritos stuffed with Fritos the other week.  WIN.