Obama gives in to the crazy horde

Started by Razgovory, April 27, 2011, 08:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josquius

Fake. Clear signs of photoshopping. And Oahu? Clearly not a real place.

---

What happens with quadruplets? Only goes up to triplets on the form.

And wow was his mam young
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: PDH on April 28, 2011, 08:20:14 PM
What if they say they are lying?
They would never say that, because it would be the truth... and they always lie, as Siege so patiently explained to you. :smarty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

I get it, those crafty bastards. No wonder they control both houses of congress and the Illuminati!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Minsky Moment

I will vote for Trump. 
Anything to get him to stop putting up more vulgar, crappy buildings in NYC.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Quote from: PDH on April 28, 2011, 08:26:48 PM
I get it, those crafty bastards. No wonder they control both houses of congress and the Illuminati!
Those that call themselves Republicans are just democrats lying about themselves.  Those Democrats who call themselves Democrats cannot, by definition, be Democrats.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

:lol:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/28/sen-rand-paul-questions-donald-trumps-republican-registration/

QuoteSenator Rand Paul (R-KY) mocked real estate mogul Donald Trump on Thursday, doubting his GOP credentials after Trump doubted President Obama's birthplace.

"I want to see the original long form certificate, with embossed seal, of Donald Trump's Republican registration," he told a crowd at the Merrimack County Republican Committee breakfast fundraiser in New Hampshire.

His father, Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R), announced the launch of his presidential exploratory committee on Tuesday.

Although Trump surged to the top of some Republican 2012 polls after raising doubts about Obama's birthplace and eligibility to be president, his former political leanings and policy positions on issues are likely to upset GOP voters.

"I am very proud of myself, because I have accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish," Trump told reporters after Obama released his long-form birth certificate on Wednesday.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus