News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Easter!

Started by Syt, April 24, 2011, 12:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on April 24, 2011, 05:11:50 AM
There has never been a Christ nor has he, she or it ever risen. Happy Stuffing-Your-Gut-To-Celebrate-Imaginary-Execution Day! :frog:

You know, there's a reason why people here don't like you.  Hint: it's not always the anonymous cocks and toes in your face.

CountDeMoney

I hosted Easter dinner today, for the very first time.  Mom, Dad, Sis, Bro-in-law, and my two precious nieces.  Made a kick-ass ham, which was executed specifically for me on Thursday, so it was fresh as a motherfucker.  Goddamn that was a good ham.  Mom took the hambone with her, to do whatever it is mothers do with hambones.

Gave my little nieces little Guardian Angels pendants.  Nice and nondenominational.

Best conversation of the day: from my 4-going-on-14 year old niece.

"Uncle Jay Jay, why do you live all by yourself?"
*everybody starts laughing*
"It's not funny."

No, sweetie, it really isn't.  :Embarrass:

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2011, 09:13:16 PM
I hosted Easter dinner today, for the very first time.  Mom, Dad, Sis, Bro-in-law, and my two precious nieces.  Made a kick-ass ham, which was executed specifically for me on Thursday, so it was fresh as a motherfucker.  Goddamn that was a good ham.  Mom took the hambone with her, to do whatever it is mothers do with hambones.

Gave my little nieces little Guardian Angels pendants.  Nice and nondenominational.

"It's not funny."

:lol:

Kids have a way of cutting to the core of things that we adults have managed to put filters on.  :hmm:

That's why I make sure that every time I visit, it's an orgy of fast carbs and games. They don't have time to think about why uncle Slargos is such a failure.  :sleep:

jimmy olsen

"It's not funny."

Why not just show her the girls in the basement?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

"It's not funny."

:lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 25, 2011, 02:11:57 AM

That gag is about as worn out as your fake leg.  How many times do I have to tell you retards I live on the 3rd floor?

HVC

How do you fit all those hookers and equipment in your storage locker?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Had easter dinner at my mom's. We ate a traditional Maltese dinner which is basically rabbit stewed in red wine.
When the kiddies were younger we used to tell them that was the Easter bunny. Oh, the look on their faces was priceless.

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

:lol: I always complain that nobody has brought rabbit to Easter dinner. :yes:

I have had rabbit for Easter, but it was back when we lived in Boston and had dinner over at an Italian (first generation) guy's house.  He said it was traditional where he was from, which was somewhere near Lake Como IIRC.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on April 25, 2011, 07:45:22 AM
Had easter dinner at my mom's. We ate a traditional Maltese dinner which is basically rabbit stewed in red wine.
When the kiddies were younger we used to tell them that was the Easter bunny. Oh, the look on their faces was priceless.

same :hug:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2011, 05:56:27 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 25, 2011, 02:11:57 AM

That gag is about as worn out as your fake leg.  How many times do I have to tell you retards I live on the 3rd floor?

Because the other floors are filled with dead hookers?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.