And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Also I noticed that CoA is offering    
La Bataille de Dresde, 1813 - Volume No. XIII

:mmm:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Kursk sucks. Boring. Like jamming your dick in a beehive.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 20, 2014, 08:29:57 PM
Kursk sucks. Boring. Like jamming your dick in a beehive.

Quit acting childish

Ed Anger

11B4V

Maladict

Finally got to play Liberty Roads. It is: awesome.

Well it was awesome, until Monty botched the breakout  :mad:

11B4V

Quote from: Maladict on March 25, 2014, 04:33:02 AM

Good game there.

Maladict

Quote from: 11B4V on March 25, 2014, 02:16:42 PM
Quote from: Maladict on March 25, 2014, 04:33:02 AM

Good game there.

It really is. Too bad you need two days to play it.

CountDeMoney

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 10, 2014, 06:43:02 PM
From Noble Knight:

QuoteLa Bataille d'Austerlitz (Ziplock) VG+ $1,395.00

Silly.

Holy Fuck!  Any of you want my copy (new, unpunched) for that price, you let me know.  I need to find out what the original La bataille de la Moskva goes for unpunched.  I think I have two of those.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger