News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 season

Started by Alcibiades, April 19, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Love Art Donovan.  He was a Baltimore Colt before they were called the Baltimore Colts.  Also hilarious story teller: I remember him recounting how the coach gave this inspirational speech before the 1958 title game but most of the team missed it because they were in the bathroom throwing up and how practice with the Dallas Texans was so disorganized they would play volleyball with the ball over the goalposts during downtime.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Same old Bengals, same old derspiess.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 25, 2011, 06:19:21 PM

Same new Bungles-- team got a lot younger this year.  I just get older :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on August 25, 2011, 06:45:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 25, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Same new Bungles-- team got a lot younger this year.  I just get older :mellow:
Dalton is doomed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Suzie Kolber should ask Shanahan how he balances his orange skin with his maroon and yellow shirt.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I know it is preseason, but the ratbirds look shitty so far.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on August 25, 2011, 07:06:58 PM
Suzie Kolber should ask Shanahan how he balances his orange skin with his maroon and yellow shirt.

[Valmy] Burgundy and gold.[/Valmy]  [Valmy]:contract:[/Valmy]

Someone explain to me how, with the millions of attractive retard women dying to be on TV, the networks put so many fugs on the sidelines?  Suzie's just about it in terms of eye appeal.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2011, 07:39:15 PM

:angry: It is the Redskins who are awesome!

Shanahan better start the Mormon over Rex.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Suzy used to be cute. Back when ESPN 2 was a brand spankin' new.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 25, 2011, 07:40:18 PM
[Valmy] Burgundy and gold.[/Valmy]  [Valmy]:contract:[/Valmy]

:yes: :hug:

I painted one of my rooms Burgundy and Gold and my freaking Aggie friends kept asking me why I painted it Maroon <_<

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 25, 2011, 07:44:16 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2011, 07:39:15 PM

:angry: It is the Redskins who are awesome!

Shanahan better start the Mormon over Rex.

You know Snyder will want the sex cannon to start.

derspiess

Neil

It could be worse.  You could be watching Torrey Smith drop passes.  Where did he go to school, Clown College?

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2011, 07:45:11 PM
You know Snyder will want the sex cannon to start.

And he even played well in the first half.  Shit.