And we're back!

Main Menu

Safer Sex

Started by Martinus, April 15, 2011, 01:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

For Ide: Because the online dating thread was locked by a tard mod

QuoteAnd safer sex?
This has been the "correct" way to call what used to be called "safe sex" for a while now - maybe it's just a gay thing if you haven't heard of it.

Anyway, it is meant to remind people that "safe sex" is a misnomer, as no sex is 100% safe - it's just that with "safer sex" you are reducing the chances of something bad happening but not eliminating them completely.

CountDeMoney

Ide already knows that;  he goes to a real law school.

This thread is unnecessary.

Ideologue

I figured that's what it was, but thought it was kind of a weird thing to say.  Yeah, nothing's 100% safe when it comes to disease transmission outside of an overpressure room or an inbuilt immunity*; I guess it's not a bad way to look at it though, since it may cushion the shock if you caught a bug and started crying, "B-but I did everything right!"

Also, I guess it could be a liability thing.

*Go white people! :yeah:

Quote from: CdMIde already knows that;  he goes to a real law school.

This thread is unnecessary.

I thought maybe it was something weirder than what I expected it to be.  Which frankly is disappointing. :P

I still don't get why you locked that thread.  I hate ridiculous women who expect to be serviced endlessly by tall men despite being nothing special themselves, too, and suspect they're nothing but thinly disguised size queens, but still.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Siege

Where's the other thread?
Did I come late to the party?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on April 15, 2011, 01:04:27 PM

It was just a thread explaining the secrets to picking up really skinny women who look like they are 12.  Unfortunately it was deleted.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on April 15, 2011, 01:08:35 PM
It was just a thread explaining the secrets to picking up really skinny women who look like they are 12.  Unfortunately it was deleted.

Is there a secret to that? I would think one-armed grab, throw them over the shoulder would work well enough.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 15, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
Is there a secret to that? I would think one-armed grab, throw them over the shoulder would work well enough.

They are slippery and quick. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Siege needs a pick up truck.

sbr

Siege needs an ice cream truck.

Siege

Quote from: Valmy on April 15, 2011, 01:08:35 PM
Quote from: Siege on April 15, 2011, 01:04:27 PM

WHAT????!!!!11111

Drakken

Cybersex is pretty much 100% full proof. The only infections you risk to get are possible Trojan horses.

dps

Not surprised that Siegy is upset that he missed Ide's "how-to" thread on pedophilia.

Siege

Quote from: dps on April 15, 2011, 04:57:00 PM
Not surprised that Siegy is upset that he missed Ide's "how-to" thread on pedophilia.

Which implies, in a greater sense than I could have intended, that I do not possess any skills in that disgusting trade which I will not name myself, because of how despicable it is.

The Brain

What kind of fucking midget is less than 5'10'' tall? :wacko:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maximus