News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

no Roswell FBI file thread?

Started by Tamas, April 11, 2011, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

I made one, but as it turns out it was not well-received so perhaps this time Timmay saw the wisdom in maintaining his silence.

grumbler

Again, this is nothing new.  Some FBI guys writes that someone else says something silly.  Big deal.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on April 11, 2011, 02:21:09 PM
Again, this is nothing new.  Some FBI guys writes that someone else says something silly.  Big deal.

If these files were recently declassified, I can see where it's possible to hype it. Even if you can't.

KRonn

Those at Roswell aren't the aliens you were looking for.     :ph34r:

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 02:22:07 PM

If these files were recently declassified, I can see where it's possible to hype it. Even if you can't.
Hype what?  That some wacko told an FBI agent a bunch of fables?  I'll bet there are weirder claims than this in the files, but it is all just hearsay.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on April 11, 2011, 02:40:21 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 02:22:07 PM

Hype what?  That some wacko told an FBI agent a bunch of fables?  I'll bet there are weirder claims than this in the files, but it is all just hearsay.

Sure. But it's in FBI files.

That were classified. :tinfoil:

Smoke. Fire. Etc.

garbon

I wonder what it says that both Tamas and Slargos were so excited to post about this. :tinfoil:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Slargos

Quote from: garbon on April 11, 2011, 02:51:22 PM
I wonder what it says that both Tamas and Slargos were so excited to post about this. :tinfoil:

:lol:

I. Found. It. Amusing.

Jeez.

If there ARE aliens in storage, they're sure as shit not going to release that kind of information willingly.  :P

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 02:46:31 PM

Smoke. Fire. Etc.
I am thinking that appliance salesmen sure are gullible. :cool:

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on April 11, 2011, 03:32:07 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 02:46:31 PM

Smoke. Fire. Etc.
I am thinking that appliance salesmen sure are gullible. :cool:

Oh ffs.  :cry:

Alcibiades

Already had a thread about the FBI files, tools.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 02:52:33 PM

I. Found. It. Amusing.

Jeez.

If there ARE aliens in storage, they're sure as shit not going to release that kind of information willingly.  :P
That's bullshit. If the US had found aliens and a crashed ship on it we'd know. Stalin's spies would have found out and he would have demanded access to it on the point of war.

And why would the government have kept it secret even in the first place? It would have used it to justify a massive effort to militarize space.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 11, 2011, 05:40:50 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 11, 2011, 02:52:33 PM

I. Found. It. Amusing.

Jeez.

That's bullshit. If the US had found aliens and a crashed ship on it we'd know. Stalin's spies would have found out and he would have demanded access to it on the point of war.

And why would the government have kept it secret even in the first place? It would have used it to justify a massive effort to militarize space.

I could just imagine....

1950, Stalin goes before the world..."You capitalist running dogs have alien bodies from outer space, give it up or we rush the Fulda gap!"

U.S.: Huh, aliens?  Lay off the vodka, we have no aliens.

USSR invades West Germany.

WWIII begins and millions in Europe die over "alien corpse gap".