HUMID CONTINENTAL: Boston, Helsinki, Chicago
HUMID SUBTROPICAL: Atlanta, New Orleans, Shanghai
MEDITERRANEAN: Naples, Barcelona, Los Angeles
MARINE WEST COAST: London, Vancouver, Bergen
SEMIARID: Denver, Tehran,  Beijing
ARID: Cairo, Tucson, Mecca
HIGHLANDS: La Paz, Lhasa, Mexico City
TROPICAL: Bangkok, Cancun, Jakarta

I guess it doesn't have to be one you've actually experienced, but I'm not sure how you'd be able to "like" it if so.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Vince

Anything above Human Continental. 

Tamas

Whatever Hungary is. This is probably the most positive thing about living here: weather lacking any extremities.

saskganesh

semi arid. rain rarely gets in the way, lots of sun, lack of mosquitos and you don't need air conditioning to be comfortable, just some shade.
humans were created in their own image

Zanza

The climate I am used to, i.e. temperate, seasonal, a bit oceanic. Not sure where it fits in your categories. Maybe a mix between maritime west coast and humid continental?

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on April 14, 2009, 11:45:56 AM
Whatever Hungary is. This is probably the most positive thing about living here: weather lacking any extremities.

According to wiki, Hungary is humid continental except for the south of the country around Pécs, which borders on a Mediterranean climate.

Caliga

Quote from: Zanza2 on April 14, 2009, 11:48:44 AM
The climate I am used to, i.e. temperate, seasonal, a bit oceanic. Not sure where it fits in your categories. Maybe a mix between maritime west coast and humid continental?

I assume you're talking about Germany, virtually all of which is "marine west coast", along with the rest of Western Europe north of the Alps.

Sheilbh

Humid subtropical was the one I found most pleasant.  Though I wasn't around for the summer.
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 14, 2009, 11:53:26 AM
Humid subtropical was the one I found most pleasant.  Though I wasn't around for the summer.

You'd have to like consistent temperatures of 32C or more with close to 100% humidity.  I happen to not mind those conditions myself, but alot of people do obviously.

Zanza

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2009, 11:50:40 AMI assume you're talking about Germany, virtually all of which is "marine west coast", along with the rest of Western Europe north of the Alps.
Yes, that's what I mean. But I imagine that London, Bergen, and Vancouver have more maritime climate than say Eastern or Southern Germany, so I added the humid continental. But I voted for maritime west coast now.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2009, 12:02:50 PM
You'd have to like consistent temperatures of 32C or more with close to 100% humidity.  I happen to not mind those conditions myself, but alot of people do obviously.
According to wiki Buenos Aires is humid subtropical and its average highest temperature is 30C, in January.  The average yearly temperature is around 18C.  In short, it's perfect.
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Well, obviously there are degrees of variation within each zone. ^_^