News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Male on Male Rape in US Military

Started by jimmy olsen, April 06, 2011, 10:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

The problem with recruiting officers out of the ranks of the enlisted men, is that they will lack the moral fortitude which will allow them to expend their men in a manner necessary for the successful completion of their mission.

War is a Gentleman's game, and no matter how hard you try, you cannot remove the grease from under the finger nails of the grunt infantry.

CountDeMoney

Slargos, as an unrepentant Nazi fanboi, simply adores officers in leather outerwear.

Which is sort of fitting in a male on male rape thread.

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2011, 11:12:21 PM
Slargos, as an unrepentant Nazi fanboi, simply adores officers in leather outerwear.

The Swedish army started recruiting from the rank and file before your founding fathers were even a lustful glimmer in their mothers' rapists' eyes, you coon-fucking ne'erdowell layabout.  :mad:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2011, 11:12:21 PM

Lulz
:face:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on April 07, 2011, 10:43:52 PMWe're almost neighbors. Don't expect the same service.

I don't think anyone expects any kind of service from you, dear :hug:

Well, except maybe Siegy.

Slargos

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on April 07, 2011, 11:42:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 07, 2011, 10:43:52 PMWe're almost neighbors. Don't expect the same service.

I don't think anyone expects any kind of service from you, dear :hug:

Well, except maybe Siegy.

:goodboy:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on April 07, 2011, 11:10:04 PM
The problem with recruiting officers out of the ranks of the enlisted men, is that they will lack the moral fortitude which will allow them to expend their men in a manner necessary for the successful completion of their mission.

War is a Gentleman's game, and no matter how hard you try, you cannot remove the grease from under the finger nails of the grunt infantry.

Yes, that's the kind of approach to military I could agree with. Well-born and well-educated officers sending cannon fodder into front lines, not some sort of neo-tribalist "warriors" who can't afford college rising up in the ranks. :P

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on April 08, 2011, 04:33:52 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 07, 2011, 11:10:04 PM

Yes, that's the kind of approach to military I could agree with. Well-born and well-educated officers sending cannon fodder into front lines, not some sort of neo-tribalist "warriors" who can't afford college rising up in the ranks. :P

Why the "warriors"?
Do you think we are not real warriors?
Do you think any sword-yielding faggot got anything on me?

I am the greatest not because I am the strongest, or fastest, or smartest, or bravest.
I am the greatest because I have the biggest dick.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: merithyn on April 07, 2011, 10:23:27 PM
Quote from: Siege on April 07, 2011, 08:31:25 PM
Hey, Alcifaggot, do you know your Commissioned Officer's Creed?

Hey, Siege? You realize that Alci was infantry for a few years before going into Officers' Training, right? He's done what you do... and now he's learning how to do it better and how to teach it to others better.

In other words, you're not only dumber than him; you're worth less. Literally.

Whoa.  :lol:

Meri, hold your guns.
I love Alci, and that's why I give him a hard time.
Rivalry within the military is a natural thing, and it builds morale.
Soldiers from diferent units constantly snap at each other, in a competitive way.

Siege

garbon

It was something I figured out myself.

Siege

garbon