Main Menu

Why can't I build heavy cruisers? HOI2DD

Started by jimmy olsen, April 14, 2009, 10:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Also, what the hell is this?

Airborne?

Quotebergsjaeger = yes
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ape

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2009, 12:19:43 PM
Also, what the hell is this?

Airborne?

Quotebergsjaeger = yes
Mountain troops  <_<

ulmont

ulmont

Lucidor

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2009, 12:11:25 PM
No.  As with all Paradox games, you are required to edit the source code.  :)

Save game files != source code
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

By the way, I've been looking for some British Empire/Commonwealth, Australian and South African propaganda posters and am having a hard time. I found a bunch of good Canadian posters though. :Canuck:

Anyone know where I can find some?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2009, 03:46:06 PM
By the way, I've been looking for some British Empire/Commonwealth, Australian and South African propaganda posters and am having a hard time. I found a bunch of good Canadian posters though. :Canuck:

They were all over the place in the Commonwealth states from 1939-1945.  You should look in one of those.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2009, 04:09:59 PM

They were all over the place in the Commonwealth states from 1939-1945.  You should look in one of those.

Thanks Raz :rolleyes:

Interesting stats of the day, in '36 the Commonwealth has a bigger base IC than Italy (73>65) and a larger actual IC than Britain! (84>74) :lol:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2009, 05:33:19 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2009, 04:09:59 PM

Thanks Raz :rolleyes:

Interesting stats of the day, in '36 the Commonwealth has a bigger base IC than Italy (73>65) and a larger actual IC than Britain! (84>74) :lol:

I am Helping!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ape

Quote from: ulmont on April 14, 2009, 12:25:45 PM

Really should have been "gebirgsjaeger", right?
no actually gebirgsjäger  <_< same with  fallschirmsjäger, must not forget the umlaut, it's very important  :mad:

jimmy olsen

The Poles folded and gave up Danzig. Will the Germans eventually attack anyways or will I have to load up as the Germans and attack?

1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2009, 11:03:56 PM
The Poles folded and gave up Danzig. Will the Germans eventually attack anyways or will I have to load up as the Germans and attack?
They should but no guarantees; I would give them a month, if they haven't done it by then they will need a kick in the ass.

jimmy olsen

They declared war 2 days the bastards, but the Poles fold over Danzig must reduce the Germans beligerance because it's only 14. I don't think the allies will declare war yet!  :mad:

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

And I was right, I had to force things to ahead myself. Now both the Japanese and Germans are unusually strong. <_<

Anyone who wants to follow my exploits can do so here. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9539373#post9539373

1 Karma Chameleon point