News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

A lot of theories around about some Jaquen / arya face swap.
I would just go with the simpler theory that arya has a plan.
██████
██████
██████

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on June 07, 2016, 12:22:26 AM

She 100% wrote to Littlefinger.

Why does she keep to give that weasel a hold over her?  And all behind John's back of course.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Quote from: Grallon on June 07, 2016, 05:55:55 AM

Why does she keep to give that weasel a hold over her?  And all behind John's back of course.  <_<

G.

Who is John?  :huh:

Tamas

Quote from: Grallon on June 07, 2016, 05:55:55 AM

G.

It's actually a pretty reasonable plot turns, the kind of which we need more. I mean, it was made pretty clear they are too weak to take on Ramsey Boring Villain Bolton on their own, and it would be stupid not to employ the heavy knights of the Vale, the ones which Jon doesn't even know about being next door.

Martinus

Plus, Sansa doesn't have the full knowledge of the viewer when it comes to Littlefinger - she is pissed off at him for the whole Ramsay thing but she had no reason to mistrust him for anything she knows he had done before that.

I guess the only question is why she didn't talk to Jon and Davos about it - but I guess she both mistrusts them (especially Davos - we know he is a great guy but she has absolutely no reason to trust him) and thinks they would probably try to dissuade her from the decision.

The Larch

It makes perfect sense for Sansa to beg Littlefinger for help, she knows they're in a weak position and that their forces are too small, so even if she dislikes him, she still needs his support.

Berkut

Quote from: Tyr on June 07, 2016, 12:58:57 AM
A lot of theories around about some Jaquen / arya face swap.
I would just go with the simpler theory that arya has a plan.

That would make no sense - Arya isn't dead, so her face is not available for swapping.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grinning_Colossus

When that Faceless Man drank poison and died in front of Arya, she kept pulling faces off of the body until she got to her own.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

viper37

Quote from: Hamilcar on June 06, 2016, 03:26:15 PM
Quote from: Zanza on June 06, 2016, 12:28:28 AM
I wonder who Sansa wrote to. Littlefinger? Or some of the other houses? Will be a ex machina appearance during the battle...

Brienne and/or Blackfish
When Jon decided to march on Winterfell, they were arguing about someone else they needed to contact, Sansa wanted to contact them, Jon did not.  I think Sansa is writing to these people.

Also, in the books, there is someone who remains allies with the Stark, he feigns imprisoning the onion knight and later serves the Frey's sons to the old man in some blood pie.  Who was he?  Was he mentionned in the tv show?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

Quote from: viper37 on June 07, 2016, 09:28:25 AM
I wonder who Sansa wrote to. Littlefinger? Or some of the other houses? Will be a ex machina appearance during the battle...

Brienne and/or Blackfish
When Jon decided to march on Winterfell, they were arguing about someone else they needed to contact, Sansa wanted to contact them, Jon did not.  I think Sansa is writing to these people.

Also, in the books, there is someone who remains allies with the Stark, he feigns imprisoning the onion knight and later serves the Frey's sons to the old man in some blood pie.  Who was he?  Was he mentionned in the tv show?

Lord Wyman Manderly of White Harbor I think.

The Larch

People with way too much time in their hands already found out that the letter is adressed at Littlefinger.

Edit: Link: http://imgur.com/a/p2mfe

Phillip V

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on June 07, 2016, 09:32:50 AM
Lord Wyman Manderly of White Harbor I think.
Yeah that's him, I remember now.  And in the books, he sends Davos to repatriate Rickon Stark from wherever he is at this point.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Solmyr

Hamilcar

Brienne and/or Blackfish

:lol:

In the preview for the next episode, the Blackfish receives a letter.