Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 21, 2013, 01:51:36 PM
Quote from: Josephus on May 19, 2013, 10:15:41 PM
Danaerys. Naked.

And other stuff happened too.

Melisandre too. Damn I'd let her put leeches on me all day long.

On your cock too?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grallon

Quote from: Habbaku on May 21, 2013, 11:09:19 AM
Are gay guys really that eager to see flaccid dicks on screen?

A cock is a beautiful thing - flacid or not - and the ratio is not quite on par with the amount of breasts yet.  Gods we even saw a snatch last week...  Thank the Gods it wasn't opened!  :yuk:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Admiral Yi

It's a complete double standard that they show weiners but no cookies.

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on May 21, 2013, 11:09:19 AM
Are gay guys really that eager to see flaccid dicks on screen?

I'm not but I'm a minority. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 06:11:24 PM

Sometimes I wonder if your homosexuality is nothing but a pose :yeahright:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 06:46:25 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 06:11:24 PM

Sometimes I wonder if your homosexuality is nothing but a pose :yeahright:

G.

I can see cocks any day in person. What's the titillation of seeing them on tv?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:35:15 PM

I rather doubt this - but let's say it's true for the sake of argument.  That fact doesn't preclude appreciating beauty when and where you find it - irrespective of its titillating aspect.  Besides I find it encouraging the double standards too often seen in mainstream TV are lessened with such scenes.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 07:39:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:35:15 PM

I rather doubt this - but let's say it's true for the sake of argument.  That fact doesn't preclude appreciating beauty when and where you find it - irrespective of its titillating aspect.  Besides I find it encouraging the double standards too often seen in mainstream TV are lessened with such scenes.

G.

It's totally true. On any given day there are a slew of places in New York where one can see male cock on display.  I wasn't making some claims to sexual prowess. ;)

Also, penises aren't beautiful. Useful? Sure. Beautiful? Not so much.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:41:26 PM

Also, penises aren't beautiful. Useful? Sure. Beautiful? Not so much.

How very utilitarian of you...  Merely useful?  You don't even indulge in anal! 

But since you wish to be technical - then yes - a penis isn't very 'beautiful' per se.  It's the symbolic charge that is.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 07:50:06 PM
How very utilitarian of you...  Merely useful?  You don't even indulge in anal! 

What? That's Marti, not me.

And sorry, I don't deal with symbolic penises. Not a fan of Freud. :P

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:53:16 PM

And sorry, I don't deal with symbolic penises. Not a fan of Freud. :P

You're so aggravating !  <_<

Well to my discharge - and at my age - symbols have more substance than the real thing.  :mellow:

G.

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

No offense but I think that might just be you and your type. Doesn't seem to be the case for most "older" men I've met.

In quotes because as far as I remember you aren't even that old.

mongers

This thread has turned into a load of cock.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on May 21, 2013, 08:00:43 PM
This thread has turned into a load of cock.   :hmm:

I don't think it is cock that is usually referred to as a load.