News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I hate that we have been treated to female full frontal several times so far but no male full frontal this season yet.

Plus, it looks like the current trend is that whenever a guy is involved in a sex scene, something bad happens to him next.  :lol:

Josephus

I'm pretty sure we saw cock a few weeks back
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on May 21, 2013, 09:19:25 AM
I hate that we have been treated to female full frontal several times so far but no male full frontal this season yet.

Women mostly don't care about nudity the way men do, and gay men are only some 5% of society, and hence 5% of viewership, and hence should only get a nude shot about once every 20 episodes or so.

I think you guys are way ahead of the curve. Quit bitching!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Are gay guys really that eager to see flaccid dicks on screen?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Brain

Quote from: Habbaku on May 21, 2013, 11:09:19 AM

Surely they can fit a hard cock in the budget?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

fhdz

Quote from: The Brain on May 21, 2013, 12:21:18 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on May 21, 2013, 11:09:19 AM

Surely they can fit a hard cock in the budget?

I'm sure they can fit it somewhere.
and the horse you rode in on

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2013, 10:18:26 AM

Women mostly don't care about nudity the way men do, and gay men are only some 5% of society, and hence 5% of viewership, and hence should only get a nude shot about once every 20 episodes or so.

I would say gays make up much more than 5% of the audience of a show like GoT. It may be not Glee, but it's in the True Blood territory. It's one of 20 TV shows or so that have their own recap columns on afterelton.com and backlot.com.

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on May 21, 2013, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2013, 10:18:26 AM

I would say gays make up much more than 5% of the audience of a show like GoT. It may be not Glee, but it's in the True Blood territory. It's one of 20 TV shows or so that have their own recap columns on afterelton.com and backlot.com.

Just because lots of gays watch the show doesn't mean that "much more' of the audience is gay than 5%. Lots of everybody watches the show. It has recap columns all over the internet.

Just be glad we even let you guys watch at all.

0 rows returned

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Josephus on May 19, 2013, 10:15:41 PM
Danaerys. Naked.

And other stuff happened too.

Melisandre too. Damn I'd let her put leeches on me all day long.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 21, 2013, 01:51:36 PM
Quote from: Josephus on May 19, 2013, 10:15:41 PM
Danaerys. Naked.

And other stuff happened too.

Melisandre too. Damn I'd let her put leeches on me all day long.

I don't get it. I do find Danaerys hot (even if I am not interested), and I can see how she could make men swoon. But Melisandre? She looks like a school teacher.

Grey Fox

So you understand it after all.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Martinus

By the way, I can't wait for Jorah to have a hissy jealousy fit.

Berkut

I never had any schoolteachers built like that.

0 rows returned