News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 21, 2011, 08:34:57 AM
I disagree, to me she still looks like a scarred little girls that's faking it. EC sucks.

Why are you filled with such rage at the European Commission?  And what does that have to do with scared little girls faking it with you?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 21, 2011, 08:50:37 AM
I disagree, to me she still looks like a scarred little girls that's faking it. EC sucks.

And what does that have to do with scared little girls faking it with you?
I mean you'd think he'd be used to it by now :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on June 21, 2011, 08:50:37 AM

Why are you filled with such rage at the European Commission?  And what does that have to do with scared little girls faking it with you?

Garbon?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 21, 2011, 08:57:59 AM
Garbon?

Oh come on using a weird acronym and talking about little girls faking it was just asking for it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on June 21, 2011, 09:01:42 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 21, 2011, 08:57:59 AM
Garbon?

Oh come on using a weird acronym and talking about little girls faking it was just asking for it.

I give you the faking partm sure but EC? Emilia Clarke?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 21, 2011, 09:03:17 AM
I give you the faking partm sure but EC? Emilia Clarke?

Ah.  Meh she doesn't suck.

Eddie Teach

Referring to people by their initials is just asking for your listener to go  :huh:

Exceptions for LBJ, FDR, TR, JFK and JC(though even that last one might make people think of GJC).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Solmyr

Only people with two first names get acronyms.

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 21, 2011, 09:32:26 AM
Referring to people by their initials is just asking for your listener to go  :huh:

though even that last one might make people think of GJC
Who?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Eddie Teach

viper37

Look at her eyes, not her boobs, you'll see what I'm talking about ;)
Also, listen to the sound of her voice when she speaks, in the first 2 episodes and the last 2 ones.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Exceptions for LBJ, FDR, TR, JFK and JC
I'd never thought Jean Chrétien was famous in the US too.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

Quote from: viper37 on June 21, 2011, 10:36:29 AM

Exceptions for LBJ, FDR, TR, JFK and JC
I'd never thought Jean Chrétien was famous in the US too.
he punches protesters. man deserves respect. plus he's monkey ass ugly and was still a ladies man in his day.

Eddie Teach

I suspect the general public would be more confused by inclusion of Teddy than the guy a quarter of the world thinks is God.  :lol:

Habbaku

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 21, 2011, 05:48:16 AM
Will we see Baratheon's boy again?

Gendry's in several parts of the books both while traveling with Arya and while elsewhere; so yes.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien