News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Koran burning, hilarity ensues

Started by Slargos, April 03, 2011, 03:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110403/pl_afp/afghanistanunrestusreligionkoranprotestobama

Quote from: HNIC"No religion tolerates the slaughter and beheading of innocent people,  and there is no justification for such a dishonorable and deplorable  act,"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110403/ap_on_re_as/as_afghan_un_attack

Quote from: Swedish UN envoy"The demonstration was meant to protest against the insane and totally  despicable gesture by one person who burned the holy Quran,"

Well. I don't know what more to add. By their own words shall they be condemned.

Slargos

I can't find the quote in English, but a Norwegian daily has the Dhimmi saying "I don't think we can blame any Afghans. We shall blame the person behind the news - he who burned the Koran."

A shaved head and social ostracization will not be enough for these folks when the war is concluded..  :hmm:

Mr.Penguin

I liked the mindset of one outraged demonstrator who was shown on BBC: "we were holding a peaceful demonstration, but they killed two of ours when we tried to disarm their guards and take away their guns"... 
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Slargos

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on April 03, 2011, 03:18:16 AM
I liked the mindset of one outraged demonstrator who was shown on BBC: "we were holding a peaceful demonstration, but they killed two of ours when we tried to disarm their guards and take away their guns"...

Muslim sense of entitlement. Who are these kuffars to deny these peaceful demonstrators when they wished to seize the guns in order to ensure that there was no killing [of muslims].

The Brain

Quote from:  Swedish UN fag"Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of offending culture, religion or traditions," de Mistura said.

It does in Florida, fag.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Quote from: Slargos on April 03, 2011, 03:15:26 AM
I can't find the quote in English, but a Norwegian daily has the Dhimmi saying "I don't think we can blame any Afghans. We shall blame the person behind the news - he who burned the Koran."

A shaved head and social ostracization will not be enough for these folks when the war is concluded..  :hmm:

Saying not to blame the Afghans is too much but we most certainly should heavily blame the troll who started this too.
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

I don't see why. The troll is contemptible and pathetic, but it is not a wise policy to go on a killing spree whenever someone somewhere does something that irritates. The Afghans who react in that way are simply murderous savages.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on April 03, 2011, 04:50:51 AM
Quote from:  Swedish UN fag"Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of offending culture, religion or traditions," de Mistura said.

It does in Florida, fag.

Another sign of the greatness of Florida.  :cool:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on April 03, 2011, 03:18:16 AM

I think the NRA has found a new pet project. Gun rights in Afghanistan.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Legbiter

Calling them savages would be giving them too much credit, they're just senseless animals.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: The Brain on April 03, 2011, 11:24:48 AM
Muslims are NOT animals. :mad:
They're not vegetables or minerals.  They don't know the kings of England and can't quote the fights historical, from Marathon to Waterloo in order catagorical.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.