News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Ok so possibly nothing worse than a light bowel inflammation - probably ate something he shouldn't. Got his shots and I am to come for another check and shots tomorrow - after that will just get some pills. Poor guy cried so much in a taxi I thought there is something wrong with him but totally melted in the vet's hands and went on exploring the room.

Malthus

Heh, mine hates going to the vet so much she looks sick even if she isn't - last time, she was so scared, her hair started falling out. It was sad to see.

Good thing nothing is seriously amiss with yours - here's hoping it will clear up with no prob.
  :)
As for pills, I have found feeding my cat a lot easier since I discovered "pill pockets". Before, it was always a real struggle.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Malthus on August 24, 2015, 01:21:37 PM
As for pills, I have found feeding my cat a lot easier since I discovered "pill pockets". Before, it was always a real struggle.

:o  Holy shit I'm picking up some of these on the way home.

Martinus

Heh, mine hates going to the vet so much she looks sick even if she isn't - last time, she was so scared, her hair started falling out. It was sad to see.

Good thing nothing is seriously amiss with yours - here's hoping it will clear up with no prob.
  :)

Well, the previous time he went, he came back with no balls, so I guess he is now a bit cautious. :P

Malthus

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 24, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

:o  Holy shit I'm picking up some of these on the way home.

They work a wonder on mine. She gobbles them down pill and all, making me bless the genius who invented them - before. I had to risk permanent injury trying to force the damn things into her mouth.  :)

My friend has a cat that got wise to them, and just nibbled and licked all the "treat" off, leaving the pill behind.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2015, 01:38:40 PM
Well, the previous time he went, he came back with no balls, so I guess he is now a bit cautious. :P

Sort of like my last visit to my in-laws.  :P

[Well, not really]

Martinus

My poor fur baby back from the vet  :D

Liep

He doesn't look very pleased with you.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

He slept with me in my bed the whole night (well, until I put him out of the room around 4 a.m. to get some sleep) but seems to feel better. He already ate twice (each time a tea spoon-full of wet food) and didn't puke it out. He also defecated normally.

Brazen

Check your slippers for turds.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on August 26, 2015, 04:40:04 PM
Baby loves kitty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=45&v=qkdXAtO40Fo

:wub:
:D

That being said the cat is probably already plotting how to murder the baby and dispose of the body.

Razgovory

I noticed a series of lumps on the under side of Gray.  I think I may take her in next week to see what they are.  Probably cysts, which may need to be drained.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Malthus