News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

:)  Good to hear.  Well, about Gangsta, not the mouse.  Bad day for the mouse.

PDH

I am close, oh so close, to getting another cat.

Of course it will be an adult shelter cat - they have all been wonderful to me.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Black cat from the neighborhood received a generous portion of ham this morning. mew.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Solmyr

Quote from: mongers on December 26, 2014, 11:13:42 AM
And make sure you hit* on any hottie** at the animal shelter.  :D

Who do you think he is, The Brain?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on December 26, 2014, 01:01:54 AM
I am close, oh so close, to getting another cat.

Of course it will be an adult shelter cat - they have all been wonderful to me.

I was skimming the Laramie Animal Welfare Society and the Laramie Animal Shelter;  they have adult surrenders that are just waiting for you.  Looks like they're all up to their asses in abandoned kittens, too.

Apparently there was an adult cat at LAWS, posted December 9, which had been there since August since he was not kid-friendly, and it was "critical that he find a home soon, before it's too late..."
His PetFinder page is now gone. :cry:

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 26, 2014, 01:56:30 PM

Apparently there was an adult cat at LAWS, posted December 9, which had been there since August since he was not kid-friendly, and it was "critical that he find a home soon, before it's too late..."

Maybe he found home. :console:

Martinus

By the way, Rufus is really enjoying his contraption.

Martinus

And here's Rufus by a cat-proof Christmas tree. People are asking if he is stuffed, he sits so still. :P

Solmyr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 27, 2014, 03:36:46 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 26, 2014, 01:56:30 PM

Maybe he found home. :console:

The ones that do get the Facebook updates.  The ones that don't, well...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 27, 2014, 03:43:59 AM
And here's Rufus by a cat-proof Christmas tree. People are asking if he is stuffed, he sits so still. :P

None of those pictures of Rufus have your usual strategically placed wine glass in them.  Give him his own.

HVC

My parents cat eat like a queen these last two days. She sure does like her seafood.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?