News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I expect no less from Your Average Chinamantm, and I've seen worse anyway.

HVC

My parents cat has always been an active sleeper. Many a dream mouse has been vanquished as her legs flail away in her sleep. However, in the last year or so she's gotten a new habit that I can only call attempted sleep walking. While in her dream chase she'll sometimes  get up for a second and the flops over. In of itself it's cute, but mixed with her perpensity to sleep at the edge of tall things means she fall off stuff in her sleep. She always looks indignant and confused upon being woken up by crashing to the floor. It's both hilarious and kind of sad.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

I bought a pair of puddytat velcro bowties that were on clearance. Operation Are You Fucking Kidding will commence later this week.

HVC

don't become that person who dresses up their pet. Just don't.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Too late.

We're already working on running through some Ibsen dialogue.

HVC

just FYI that guy gets his face eaten by his pets when the time comes. Just a fair warning :P

CountDeMoney

Cool, it'll be like a Shel Silverstein story, but with more blood and less suffocating Jewish guilt.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on May 04, 2017, 01:25:34 PM
just FYI that guy gets his face eaten by his pets when the time comes. Just a fair warning :P

[CdM]At least they won't go hungry when I'm no longer there to feed them.[/CdM]
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on May 04, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

The pet store I buy cat food at has a new item in stock - baby carriages with a mesh top, for people to walk their cats in.

Beside that, there was some doll clothes for cats.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Find a new store. that one has been compromised

dps

Quote from: Malthus on May 04, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

The pet store I buy cat food at has a new item in stock - baby carriages with a mesh top, for people to walk their cats in.

Do they cost $2000?

mongers

Quote from: dps on May 04, 2017, 04:34:35 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 04, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

Do they cost $2000?

OK, baby strollers for cats owners, but shouldn't it cut both ways, what about litter trays for children?  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob

Quote from: mongers on May 04, 2017, 04:39:21 PM
OK, baby strollers for cats owners, but shouldn't it cut both ways, what about litter trays for children?  :D

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 04, 2017, 12:48:13 PM
I bought a pair of puddytat velcro bowties that were on clearance. Operation Are You Fucking Kidding will commence later this week.

Nation of Islam kitties. Great.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ham sausage and bacon, white devil.  Here, have a bean pie and last week's Roll Call.