News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking Facebook

Started by Razgovory, March 31, 2011, 12:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

This isn't up for discussion Cal. I have ruled and my judgments are final.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 01, 2011, 01:06:22 PM

I'd need to make a fake account. There is no way I'm mixing you fucks in with my family.

I've found most are tolerable when their family can see what they do.

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2011, 12:39:37 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 31, 2011, 12:24:45 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2011, 12:14:49 AM
I am not on Facebook and never will be.

I've found it to be excellent way to keep in touch with all my far flung friends.

Well, I generally like to keep my circles of friends (Languish, work, non-work, Germany, family) seperate, and I keep in touch with those worth it, anyways.
Yeah, that does suck, why I don't let my family see anything. As that would doubtless lead to endless questions about how the girl in a certain photo is or why I was doing that, etc...
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 01, 2011, 11:58:27 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 01, 2011, 11:17:21 AM
I recently found out George R. R. Martin wears the same hat as I. :(

Anway, I've got like six or seven Languishers I think.  Possibly some random people I don't know as well.  I don't think I have Jaron though.  Is Marty's name really Marcin?

Yes, that's the spelling of Martin in polish.

I think it's also "faggot" in Spanish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: Razgovory on March 31, 2011, 01:02:32 PM
Remarkably, I've yet to be inundated with PMs. :(

It won't let me send one. :grr:

You already friended me, though. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

I just friended a ton of people.  It says they were suggested by You.  I have no idea who they are though.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

merithyn

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on April 01, 2011, 10:59:51 PM
I suggested Meri. :smarty:

:hug:

I suggested everyone that I know is Languish, and added you to the Facebook Languish page, too. You are: Connected!
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Maximus

Welcome to the Hotel California

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on April 01, 2011, 09:18:40 PM
I just friended a ton of people.  It says they were suggested by You.  I have no idea who they are though.

Did you recognize me?

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2011, 11:19:40 AM
Quote from: Slargos on March 31, 2011, 11:06:40 AM
I'm more worried about them finding I have a jew on my friends list.  :P

Not just any Jew - how about a Jew lawyer?

Might as well wear a sign proclaiming yourself dedicated to Zionist domination and race-mixing.  :P

Between you, me and Tamas (Jew, gay Polack and a gypsy) he can have a mini-Holocaust. :P

Martinus

Btw, who is the person named Eric? He is both in Languish group and among Raz's friends.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on March 31, 2011, 10:47:38 AM
I'm hesitant to just start adding people.  So please PM me.  I think I found Marty.
I guess you're the one who just added me...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.