News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking Facebook

Started by Razgovory, March 31, 2011, 12:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Yeah, but it's kind of nice seeing how some chicks that were HOTT in high school are ugly cows now, whereas some chicks that were ugly back then have transformed into hot chicks somehow.  In a lot of cases, I never would have predicted some of these transformations.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 31, 2011, 05:27:46 AM
I didn't like those assholes in high school, I certainly don't need to see pics of their asshole kids.

:yes:

What is worse is when the girl you deflowered when you was 15 comes a knockin'.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2011, 12:39:37 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 31, 2011, 12:24:45 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 31, 2011, 12:14:49 AM
I am not on Facebook and never will be.

I've found it to be excellent way to keep in touch with all my far flung friends.

Well, I generally like to keep my circles of friends (Languish, work, non-work, Germany, family) seperate, and I keep in touch with those worth it, anyways.

It's not as if they'll suddenly start talking with each other and gossipping about you.   :P

And +1 to kat.

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on March 31, 2011, 12:21:29 AM
I don't think i've turned down anybody but slargos's weird 2nd profile.

:(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on March 31, 2011, 07:36:55 AM

The Otto Skorenzy one or the Felix Steiner account?

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 31, 2011, 07:38:49 AM
Quote from: Slargos on March 31, 2011, 07:36:55 AM

The Otto Skorenzy one or the Felix Steiner account?

J. Mengele, MD.

Ed Anger

jamesww

Quote from: katmai on March 31, 2011, 12:06:07 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 31, 2011, 12:02:20 AM
I broke down and used facebook.  I suppose I should consider getting in contact with the Languish crowd.  Is that wise?  Pros and Cons.

Quick friend mongers before he quits it!

:lol:

And Katmai its so very nearly true.   

DGuller

Well, I generally like to keep my circles of friends (Languish, work, non-work, Germany, family) seperate, and I keep in touch with those worth it, anyways.
That's my biggest problem with it as well.  I don't want my friends, family, and co-workers all be in the same circle, that's just way too awkward.

Razgovory

I'm hesitant to just start adding people.  So please PM me.  I think I found Marty.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Quote from: DGuller on March 31, 2011, 09:50:51 AM
That's my biggest problem with it as well.  I don't want my friends, family, and co-workers all be in the same circle, that's just way too awkward.

IMO that's not a big deal. It's not as if they're going to mix up and interact each other, and you can control things by setting up groups.

Slargos

Quote from: The Larch on March 31, 2011, 10:51:25 AM

IMO that's not a big deal. It's not as if they're going to mix up and interact each other, and you can control things by setting up groups.

No, you really can't. At least not to the point where you can keep them completely separated.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on March 31, 2011, 10:53:58 AM

No, you really can't. At least not to the point where you can keep them completely separated.

I can see why you may not want your Aunts and Uncles to know you belong to the Waffen-SS appreciation society.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2011, 11:03:01 AM
Quote from: Slargos on March 31, 2011, 10:53:58 AM

I can see why you may not want your Aunts and Uncles to know you belong to the Waffen-SS appreciation society.  :D

I'm more worried about them finding I have a jew on my friends list.  :P

Razgovory

I use to worry about this, but I don't really have friends, family or cow-workers.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017