Lettow thread- Tea, romance, & etc.

Started by Lettow77, March 29, 2011, 11:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 12, 2011, 06:19:54 PM
Very close- more of an olive colour, and with adorable flaps along the sides and back. Havelocks, I think they are called?

She brought a friend; it seems my reputation preceded me

Extremely tired

comprehensive report may have to wait

mixed results not worth the effort, so, maybe call this one a Chickamauga?

If only all of Languish's relationship stories used Civil War battle metaphors.

LaCroix

should have released forrest on her rear :(

Tonitrus

Quote from: LaCroix on April 12, 2011, 09:08:35 PM

It would be quite unkind to Fort Pillow some girl you hardly know.  :mad:

LaCroix

have to cover the retreat one way or the other  :goodboy:

Caliga

Quote from: LaCroix on April 12, 2011, 09:08:35 PM
Better to do it that way than Hood right at the chicks.  Wouldn't want a repeat of Franklin. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Habbaku

Hood was pretty successful with the ladies, even with half a body.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

LaCroix

Quote from: Habbaku on April 12, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
Hood was pretty successful with the ladies

:yes:

with the smaller girls, he knew how to fiddle. 'just got all complicated for him once bumped up to larger tits

Caliga

Quote from: Habbaku on April 12, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
Hood was pretty successful with the ladies, even with half a body.
One assumes he was a very aggressive courter. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Habbaku

I don't think he ever raped anyone, no.

Aside from his own army, anyway.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Zoupa

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 30, 2011, 05:51:29 PM
There's perfect concensus on what to call a girl from China.  She's Chinese.

If she were of Chinese descent, but either born in this country or immigrated here, you could call her Chinese-American.

Since she's of mixed ancestry, half Asian an half American, you should call her Amerasian.

Who the fuck cares, seriously. She seems to think chinaman girl is funny or cute. My chink girlfriend calls me frog.

Not everybody has a hard on about being politically correct all the time.

Lettow77

Miu, I am awake now. crashed earlier, slept for kersplunches of time.

Uh, the lady I met
I was mostly being creepy on the internet and amused myself in greeting her
her appearance was rather unpleasant. I suppose she might have a decent personality, but I was far too sleepy to make good communication. I should have graciously declined her invitation to meander out to the park and instead offered a rescheduling.

Really, being lonely all the time is pretty miserable, but in this tiny town I am a poor fit for most people, and unsure how to meet folks effectively. Crowds of people make me anxious anyhow.

As for the chinaman girl, that is no longer a thing. There were disagreements- It is a shame as she was pleasant, but she was far too removed from what i'm used to for me to really accept it anyway.

Which is another thing- when I wasn't looking, I became a large prude. Most women offend my sensibilities. What ever happened to chaste women with no friends who sadly look out the window all day?

Rather, I had such a girl, whatever her other faults, and no longer do. I don't really know what I am doing in life, but loneliness is the worst part of it for sure.

On another issue, this latest tea I have is in bulk but it's not particularly amazing. "aoyanagi"- it was a gift and I am not an enormous fan. Still, it does bring some calm.
I kind of want a cookie. It's been a few days since i've had anything sweet.

Edit: As an aside, I think I will be staying at this college rather than going back to memphis. I am the darling of the history department here, and they lavished praise and awards on me to secure my staying when they heard I was considering leaving. My beloved roommate is going elsewhere though- his girlfriend and I are no longer enough to keep him here. I worry for their relationship, as she is loathe to follow him. I have counseled her to do so. They are both good friends of mine; if she takes my advice I will be completely alone here.

There is an anime convention coming up and uh

I have no idea what to wear.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Neil

I recommend trousers of some sort and a shirt.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Indeed - khaki pants and a nice golf shirt sound good to me.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Lettow77

Naturally some sort of cosplay is in order..
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'