Lettow thread- Tea, romance, & etc.

Started by Lettow77, March 29, 2011, 11:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on March 30, 2011, 11:31:31 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2011, 08:21:44 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 30, 2011, 04:23:45 AM
I have a respect for China's civilization.
I don't.
You should.  They own Western Canada.
They own Vancouver, but that place is terrible anyways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Amerasian sounds far more offensive to me than "chinagirl" which (first time I tried to type "which" it came out "chink", it's funny how the mind works) merely comes across as quaint.

Camerus

BtW, whatever happened to Honeykitten?

garbon

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on March 30, 2011, 01:48:00 PM

:face:

Although perhaps more of a face palm moment given then I don't think you were intending an attack.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2011, 01:50:10 PM

I took her to poundtown.

I would have thought she would be more at home at "tontown".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Camerus

Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2011, 01:49:42 PM

Although perhaps more of a face palm moment given then I don't think you were intending an attack.

Well, it wasn't an attack, although I wouldn't ask so callous a question in that way if it were a regular poster.

Lettow, OTOH, is more of a Jaronesque troll or motley fool, so I am just sort of playing along. 

In any event, I seriously don't know what became of her.

Slargos

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on March 30, 2011, 01:56:32 PM

Well, it wasn't an attack, although I wouldn't ask so callous a question in that way if it were a regular poster.

Lettow, OTOH, is more of a Jaronesque troll or motley fool, so I am just sort of playing along. 

Lettow never struck me as a troll. He's an easy target for me-too bullies, however, and I'm sure you're proud of the fact that you participate. Why don't you go to the pound and pick up a mangy puppy that you can torment. It will probably be far more satisfying.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Camerus

Quote from: Slargos on March 30, 2011, 02:09:29 PM

Lettow never struck me as a troll. He's an easy target for me-too bullies, however, and I'm sure you're proud of the fact that you participate. Why don't you go to the pound and pick up a mangy puppy that you can torment. It will probably be far more satisfying.

Given the fact you frequently seem to get so worked up about my posts, tormenting you is proving far more satisfying.   :lol:

Slargos

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on March 30, 2011, 02:35:57 PM
Quote from: Slargos on March 30, 2011, 02:09:29 PM

Given the fact you frequently seem to get so worked up about my posts, tormenting you is proving far more satisfying.   :lol:

Either I've simply opened my eyes to it, or your recent posting habits have changed, because I see a lot of garbage from you lately.  :hmm:

Maybe I shouldn't prod, since it could simply be a period of self-reinvention for you and that's a fragile process.

Jacob

Why do you think it's a personal attack to ask about his ex girlfriend?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on March 30, 2011, 03:55:35 PM
Why do you think it's a personal attack to ask about his ex girlfriend?

Because he seemed quite upset about it. Prodding the beach rubble seems a bit callous.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2011, 04:07:30 PMBecause he seemed quite upset about it. Prodding the beach rubble seems a bit callous.

Or simply unaware. For my part, I'm only dimly aware that they broke up so it seems a perfectly legitimate question.