Lettow thread- Tea, romance, & etc.

Started by Lettow77, March 29, 2011, 11:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Fasting ended today. It was very good to enjoy some chicken and dumplings. I missed some class due to sleepiness monday, but it was nothing severe.

I may be going to the middle Tennessee anime convention as Finland, from Scandinavia & the World. Relevant parts of an IJA uniform won't arrive in time, so..

The charming chinaman girl and I continue to speak, and get on well, but she self-identifies as a yankee, to my distress. I need to work on creating a reactionary, but when she has so little reason or plausibility to buy into the "us" as opposed to them, it will not be easy. We seemingly have extremely little in common, and it does not help that the things we associate with the other we both have negative opinions of. Nothing except tolerance and friendliness has taken us this far.

I have drank prodigious amounts of tea lately. Almost out of Kousmichoff, but I still have plenty of my staple bog-standard Sencha.

I am thinking of seeking employment & an apartment in Memphis next semester.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Grinning_Colossus

Why associate with her if you have nothing in common?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on March 29, 2011, 11:09:13 PM
Hottness?

Among the mongreloid peoples? That sort of thinking might lead an upstanding son of the South to countenance the indulgence of miscegenatory impulses.  Kinky. :mmm:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Brain on March 30, 2011, 12:27:00 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
Hottness?

:huh: Pump your brakes, kid. You think Lettow is ugly?
Jackass! :D
I didn't mean it like that and you know it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

She's very easy to talk to, and pleasant.

I dislike lots of people who are ardent confederate supporters, play the same games I do, or whatever. Just being pleasant company is enough. She makes me smile, when I am not busy rolling my eyes at her desire to get a superman tattoo or her ill-advised love for awkward white boy rap.

Lettow isn't ugly, although he is certainly too short.

Monoriu

Lettow77

Maybe so, maybe not. I am 5'5. The chinaman girl is notable in that she is shorter than I.

But, as you are a chinaman, nobody expects height from you. You have it lucky in this respect.

Tamas

One of the reasons I have a huge-ass CSA flag on my wall is to remind me just how racist backward fucktards some Americans can be.

Lettow77

That's not very nice, Tamas.  :( I support Hungary's lebensraum, you know :3

Tamas

"chinaman"

China already had a civilization when your European ancestors were busy picking berries and running from wild predators.

The only reason for your neighborhood's current supremacy over China is that the North beat you up, and dragged your kicking and screaming ass into modernity.

Lettow77

You mistake me. I have a respect for China's civilization. Elsewhere I have referred to the orient as one of the two pillars of civilization in the world, and China is the beating heart of the orient. China comforts me, because even if the west should fall, it will still be there.

China does not scare me as a threat to the west. That is not really in China's nature. The west is far more likely to threaten China; that sort of thing is in our nature.

Chinaman girl has no negative connotation, or at least none was meant. They are fine folks i'm sure. I sure do like mono.

I apologize if you took offense.

Eddie Teach

QuoteSo, a fun activity:

Want to talk to a girl, but avoid doing so to avoid seeming needy
heart skips beat when someone messages you, but it isn't her
she is away without having made a message

SUFFER IN SILENCE

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Why aren't you asleep at this time, Lettuce? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points