News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sims Medieval

Started by Martinus, March 15, 2011, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Characters level up but its a static level, there's no skill points or anything.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

They probably found from The Sims 3 that the average Sims player is too stupid to understand the whole skill points thing. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Why botha?  The point of The Sims is to torment your enemies, not play house vicariously through your Mary-Sue avatars.
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on March 23, 2011, 10:25:23 AM
I don't understand why he won't do a SimEarth remake.  Given how the left is even more obsessed with environmental shit now than they were circa 1990, that thing would sell like hotcakes.

I really did get a kick out SimEarth.  I would get a SimEarth remake.  The Daisyworld theory is bullshit, but the game was a great deal of fun.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

szmik

I would also buy remake of SimAnt in a heartbeat.  :)
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on April 03, 2011, 12:15:13 PM
I really did get a kick out SimEarth.  I would get a SimEarth remake.  The Daisyworld theory is bullshit, but the game was a great deal of fun.
I never bothered with that lame scenario.  All I did was freeform planet creation and the Mars terraforming one.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I would have liked the historical earth scenario except that Pangea typically drifted into a million little islands.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.