And we're back!

Main Menu

UK Immigration Reform - Or Why Tories Are Scum

Started by Martinus, March 23, 2011, 06:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 24, 2011, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 24, 2011, 05:40:31 PM
I noticed we are getting Gordon Ramsay. The lack of profanity on American television has been addressed.

Our major triumph in this sort of thing was getting rid of Piers Morgan. There was talk about Jonathan Ross moving to the States as well, but that seems to have fallen through  :(

Please take Piers Morgan and Martin Bashir back.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 24, 2011, 05:23:35 PM
There can be few people worse than the British for turning up in other people's countries.

Just ask the Powhatan.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Warspite

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 24, 2011, 05:23:35 PMApparently 10% of the population is living abroad as we speak. If many more Brits move to LA it will become our second city after London  :D

I now hope that Croatia does not join the EU, specifically because I do not want the Dalmatian coast flooded by Brit holiday homes and retirees.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Richard Hakluyt

I think the Germans are probably the biggest risk for the Dalmatian coast; though they are probably less annoying than their British equivalents  :hmm:

The Larch

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 25, 2011, 05:44:18 AM
I think the Germans are probably the biggest risk for the Dalmatian coast; though they are probably less annoying than their British equivalents  :hmm:

They're already there. When my parents travelled down the Dalmatian coast a couple of years ago they said that in the touristic spots (particulary in Dubrovnik) German was the language of choice for shops and restaurants wanting to atract customers, and more prevalent than English and Croatian combined.

Caliga

There were a lot of Germans in Venice when I was there.  Sadly, Dr. Elsa Schneider was nowhere to be found. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points