News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking South

Started by CountDeMoney, March 22, 2011, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Atlanta is becoming a white city, yes, but it a bad thing. It is just yankee colonization. Lewis Grizzard was right to fear it.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

JonasSalk

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2011, 07:10:31 PM
A lot of cities are becoming paler.

Whitey is moving in, Leroy is moving out.

The white tide will stop in probably about 10-15 years as more brown ppl move to America.  The trend is already showing, since the census figures show that slightly under 50% of children under 5 are white.  America: the new Brazil, minus the ridiculous crime and carnivals.
Yuman

Scipio

Alack, I will be in glorious jacktown tomorrow, so I cannot properly welcome DeMoney to the glorious Swamptown.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

jimmy olsen

Quote from: JonasSalk on March 22, 2011, 08:11:55 PM

The white tide will stop in probably about 10-15 years as more brown ppl move to America.  The trend is already showing, since the census figures show that slightly under 50% of children under 5 are white.  America: the new Brazil, minus the ridiculous crime and carnivals.
Only because Hispanic is the new WOP. Once the Census drops that ridiculous category, the whiteness of the country will magically increase back close to historical norms.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Most American hispanics are multi-racial.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 22, 2011, 09:32:34 PM
White and native American maybe. A little native blood was never seen as that big of an impediment, and it certainly isn't now.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: JonasSalk on March 22, 2011, 08:11:55 PM

Sounds hott.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

lustindarkness

Its been 90+ the last three day here. :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

White supremacy Tim is odd.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JonasSalk

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 22, 2011, 11:35:12 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 22, 2011, 09:32:34 PM
White and native American maybe. A little native blood was never seen as that big of an impediment, and it certainly isn't now.

Actually, it was.  Prior to 40-50 years ago, being part American Indian was seen as shameful and disgusting by many.  People attempted to hide it at all costs.  This is why you see such a dramatic explosion in the people American Indian ancestry on the census today--it's less taboo to do so.  If you look at the censuses from, say, 1970 to 1990, the people who declared themselves "white" at age 20 or so in 1970 now often declare themselves "American Indian" for various reasons at age 40 in 1990.  Nowadays, it's become fashionable for people to declare--falsely and without any evidence--that they have a "full-blooded" American Indian ancestor (almost always Cherokee for some reason) and be proud of that fact.  Ask them to prove it and they will only say "family stories" or some other BS excuse like that.

This isn't to say a lot of American white people don't have American Indian ancestry--genetic tests say about 1/4th or so do--just that a lot of people declare it for various reason to seem "cool" for whatever reason.  Supposedly my family has some American Indian ancestry, but it's never been proven to me.  Maybe I'll take one of those $100-300 genetic tests sometime and see.
Yuman

Caliga

Quote from: JonasSalk on March 23, 2011, 10:18:25 AM
Nowadays, it's become fashionable for people to declare--falsely and without any evidence--that they have a "full-blooded" American Indian ancestor (almost always Cherokee for some reason) and be proud of that fact.  Ask them to prove it and they will only say "family stories" or some other BS excuse like that.
:shifty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Best Exemple : Fireblade. It's total BS.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on March 23, 2011, 10:23:29 AM
Quote from: JonasSalk on March 23, 2011, 10:18:25 AM
Nowadays, it's become fashionable for people to declare--falsely and without any evidence--that they have a "full-blooded" American Indian ancestor (almost always Cherokee for some reason) and be proud of that fact.  Ask them to prove it and they will only say "family stories" or some other BS excuse like that.
:shifty:
I think that I'm also descended from American Indians, through the Italian Cherokee tribe, in Calabria.    ;)

Caliga

"How, you like-a somea deerskin, eh?"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Maximus

Fucking south is one of my favourite sexual orientations.