News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Weird how Byzantine women went from being all 3s and 2s to being all Bond girls.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Anyone has any doubts Spellus wanks to CK2?

jimmy olsen

Is ways of life out yet? I  haven't even bought the Charlemagne one yet. What's the consensus on that one here?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on December 18, 2014, 03:42:40 AM

Well, I was hoping that I wasn't the only one.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2014, 02:25:41 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 18, 2014, 03:42:40 AM

Well, I was hoping that I wasn't the only one.
TMI man, TMI
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

The new one is tempting me greatly despite having "beat" the game and telling myself not to play more.
██████
██████
██████

Queequeg

WoL is pretty great, and the new faces and units are fantastic.

Fireblade

I'm going to start a game as a Nubian count, take seduction, and see how many European women I can knock up.

Maybe I'll AAR it. :)

Fireblade

Martinus

Fireblade

Martinus

Ok, now I have a plan for a Christmas-break game. Start as Matilda of Canossa and seduce the Pope, the Ecumenical Patriarch and both Emperors. :D

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points