Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Did pretty well in my last game before the patch :)

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Beenherebefore

Are those Norwegians in the Aquitaine?  :lol:
The artist formerly known as Norgy

Queequeg

Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2014, 09:25:30 AM
Actually it is just SWMH.
Yeah. HIP includes a lot of mods, it's great.
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

The DLC is out.

The game is now what, two years old? And still going strong, and probably, with all those add ons, now at least the equivalent of CK3 or CK3.5
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2014, 09:54:00 AM
Quote from: Beenherebefore on March 25, 2014, 09:28:18 AM
Are those Norwegians in the Aquitaine?  :lol:
I don't see any Norse. :unsure:

I think he was remarking on the similarity of the Aquitaine CoA and the Norwegian one...and making a negative assumption about p'dox's programming of AI behavior in CK2. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Also, first Paradox game with a swastika:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Finally a champion for the pure Aryan race!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

:hmm:

People sure are whiny on release day...though it also appears that Paradox flubbed several minor things.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2014, 10:41:07 AM

People sure are whiny on release day...though it also appears that Paradox flubbed several minor things.

What are they whining about?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 25, 2014, 10:42:29 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2014, 10:41:07 AM

What are they whining about?

Norse sprites now borked
Oddities with turkish sprites
Can't see breakdown of moral authority (aka what is going into the level) as Hindu ruler
Various hindu rulers who you can't play as game gives note that they are a theocracies
Ibadi is still a heresy and not separate branch as mentioned
Ironman being awful to play as new save file scheme slows things down a lot each month
Reformation button gone for pagans
Issues with euiv convertor
Random pop up of options menu when autosaving

Queequeg

Are the Turkic portraits included in Rajas?  I'm waiting for HIP to come out and cover this anyway.