News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Sh'ma Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Ehad  :Joos

I don't know if I will ever play them but it sure is nice to know they are there even if it looks like the House of Siege is ruling Tyrus.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

fhdz

Quote from: Tamas on November 13, 2013, 11:32:41 AM
Executive summary?

That's what a changelog is, dude.

Don't you work in the games industry now? :huh:
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

I bet Count Avraham from that pic would get nagged a lot.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 14, 2013, 10:03:32 AM
I bet Count Avraham from that pic would get nagged a lot.

His mom is all like, why can't you be a duke like your brother?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Tamas

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Queequeg on November 14, 2013, 11:59:57 AM
That's Ashkenazim. 

Well we do not know anything funny about Sephardim except they like under-15 girls and drink bad beer.

Maximus

I wonder whose bright idea it was to release the expansion on a Monday

garbon

Quote from: Maximus on November 16, 2013, 02:35:22 PM
I wonder whose bright idea it was to release the expansion on a Monday

Well I think the last few ones were on Tuesdays, so not really a big difference.

Queequeg

BGII enhanced just came out so there's no way I'm playing it for a few weeks anyway. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."