News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

I don't know why everyone complains about the Russian pack - it's not on par quality wise with the initial graphics and the faces are rather angular but it's not that bad.  The Med one though everyone agrees - it suck.  I bought it but it's never loaded.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

I'm not a fan of women who look like horses.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Quote from: garbon on August 07, 2013, 12:39:23 PM
I'm not a fan of women who look like horses.

I'm not a fan of women who like horses.

I always feel they have unrealistic expectations...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Things that suck: playing 150 years and having good fun, only to have it all brought down by an imbecile.

My Jarl was 15 when he was killed by his half-sister who wanted to be Jarl herself. Of course she's in her 40s, and her spawn are of a different lineage.  <_<

Fortunately, it turned out fine, anyways. Her heir died comatose in bed at age 18, and her son from the second (matrileneal) marriage is her new heir.

Also, one of my kin has gone and conquered a piece of land for himself in Brittany (Nantes). Huh.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Though I admire the Danish Queen's mettle. A faction started a war, trying to put her husband on the throne instead. What does she do? Imprisons her husband an executes him. Problem solved.

She's also known as "the Drunkard" and under her reign, Sweden and most of Finland were conquered for Denmark. :ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Quote from: Syt on August 10, 2013, 11:01:27 AM
Things that suck: playing 150 years and having good fun, only to have it all brought down by an imbecile.

Oh I love that. The times I lost everything and had to build back up as Queen of Poland and then also as Empress of Byzantium stand out as my favorite CK2 moments.

Syt

The year is 1000 AD. Do you know where your Byzantine Empire is?

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

garbon

Hmm, a thread was started yesterday about inaccuracies regarding Estonia. There are now 12 pages in that thread. WTF?

Syt

Quote from: garbon on August 11, 2013, 04:29:55 PM
England looks very sad.

Yeah, they're failing at uniting in my game. It's basically split between England, Mercia and Ireland, with Alba dominating Scotland. Aquitaine had united France for a bit, but West Franconia split off again and became part of the HRE who later also married into Byzantium. The Tartars have meanwhile conquered Hungary, and the Seljuks have conquered the central steppes.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

QuotePatch v1.11 will be released tomorrow in order to support the EUIV Converter and Customization DLCs. Here is the patch change log.

GAMEPLAY
- Added auto-invite function to plots
- Added auto stop plot functionality under intrigue tab.
- Added Siege leader trait
- Added so bastard dynasties are generated when the first bastard is born.
- Fixed so holy orders can use their special units in a defensive war where they are the primary defender.
- Fixed CTD occured when starting between 1184-1185
- Fixed Duke Dafydd II of Gwynedd invalid state in history files
- Slowed down fleet movement
- Increased movement time for armies onto or off fleets

INTERFACE
- Added Favorite IP table to multiplayer menu
- Added an approve button for laws so you can change your mind later if you initially ignored the law.
- Fixed so you can see what characters has had a plot proposal sent to them.
- Now support to select ship-exclusive using ALT key.

MODDING:
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing landed titles in mods
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing religions in mods
- Added 'intermarry' parameter to religions, so you can specify if members tend to marry those of specific other religions
- Exported EXTRA_NR_OF_CHILDREN_FOR_PLAYERS to defines
- Fixed custom tooltip trigger and effect always returning true
- Exported ARMY_LOAD_UNLOAD_MOVE_COST to defines

garbon

Quote from: Syt on August 11, 2013, 10:34:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 11, 2013, 04:29:55 PM
England looks very sad.

Yeah, they're failing at uniting in my game. It's basically split between England, Mercia and Ireland, with Alba dominating Scotland. Aquitaine had united France for a bit, but West Franconia split off again and became part of the HRE who later also married into Byzantium. The Tartars have meanwhile conquered Hungary, and the Seljuks have conquered the central steppes.

Foolish HRE should know to flip their main title to Byzantium. That way they get the free ducal revokes.

Solmyr

Quote from: garbon on August 12, 2013, 08:30:17 AM
- Added Siege leader trait

Do you get it by poisoning Muslims' wells?

Tamas