News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Racist UCLA privileged girl rant

Started by Martinus, March 19, 2011, 02:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

:huh: Just because she's hot and racist doesn't mean she's also stupid. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2011, 06:16:47 PM
:huh: Just because she's hot and racist doesn't mean she's also stupid. :)
She has the eyes of a stupid person.  She has the smile of a stupid person.  To me she looks stupid.

She also has a very unhot looking face.  If your gaze ever manages to make it up that high.

Caliga

Well, it's a glamour shot of course, so I went back to the video to try to get a more accurate assessment.  Then I ran into the aforementioned gaze problems and gave up. :Embarrass:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2011, 06:23:15 PM
Well, it's a glamour shot of course, so I went back to the video to try to get a more accurate assessment.  Then I ran into the aforementioned gaze problems and gave up. :Embarrass:
Stick with it!  You can do it!

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2011, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2011, 06:23:15 PM
Stick with it!  You can do it!

Why would he want to?  Aside from his own well-known personal preferences, you haven't made looking up seem an enticing proposition.

Caliga

I did notice some hot asian chicks made response videos to Little Miss Raciss's rant. :)

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2011, 06:53:09 PM
I did notice some hot asian chicks made response videos to Little Miss Raciss's rant. :)

Are they swimsuit models too?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 20, 2011, 08:17:47 PM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on March 20, 2011, 06:10:47 PM
There were 300,000 Chinese in California in 1880 (a tenth of the population) but, yeah, the vast majority arrived after racial quotas were lifted in the '60s.
A with an annual growth rate of 1.5% that turns into 2 million in 130 years.

True. But , most (I believe) of them left due to a combination of legal and social discrimination and a desire to go home and get married.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?