News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Admiral Yi, March 13, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2011, 02:31:15 PM
They had some gay party about this at work today.  I went down to the conference center, took some chili, and was like CYA LUSERS!

Damn is enjoying sports gay now?  I thought it was one of the few ungay things left.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on March 17, 2011, 02:33:07 PM
Damn is enjoying sports gay now?  I thought it was one of the few ungay things left.

Office parties are kinda gay no matter what.

Caliga

The party is gay (and the fact that work is holding it), not the sport, though personally I don't care about college sports at all.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2011, 02:36:14 PM
The party is gay (and the fact that work is holding it), not the sport, though personally I don't care about college sports at all.

You missed out on some crying, then.  Louisville just lost.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

The first upset of the tourney. I love the smell of upset.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

So basically all you care about is the NFL :mellow:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on March 17, 2011, 02:56:27 PM
:cool:

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on March 17, 2011, 03:01:59 PM
I like going to baseball and hockey games, like I mentioned in another thread recently, but can't watch them on TV.

Also NASCAR. :cool:

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 17, 2011, 02:56:27 PM

Yep.  Phil Simms U did them in.

Caliga

Cool, maybe Prick Dicktino will finally get fired. :smoke:

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on March 17, 2011, 03:01:59 PM

I know a few people like that (and the Canadian equivalent - only care about the NHL).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Meh i had Louisville losing in sweet 16 so doesn't break bracket, now if Kentucky loses to Princeton they will be in worse shape, but oh it would be worth it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

Aw.  Kentucky just took a two point lead with ~2 seconds left.  Princeton needs a miracle shot now.

E: Welp.