MadImmortalMan

Starts next season!  :)

...And I have a real guest room.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Berkut

Quote from: sbr on October 07, 2011, 07:36:37 AM
He dislocated his elbow.   :x Besides tearing your Achilles tendon that has always sounded like one of the most painful things you can do.

QuoteHe would not speculate on whether he'll play next Saturday against No. 22 Arizona State.

That sucks, he is really pretty damn amazing. Hate to see a Pac-12 Heisman candidate get taken out like that.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

Quote from: Berkut on October 07, 2011, 03:14:18 PM
He dislocated his elbow.   :x Besides tearing your Achilles tendon that has always sounded like one of the most painful things you can do.

QuoteHe would not speculate on whether he'll play next Saturday against No. 22 Arizona State.

That sucks, he is really pretty damn amazing. Hate to see a Pac-12 Heisman candidate get taken out like that.

He says he dislocated his elbow in high school and played the next week, no idea on how similar the injuries are and we never will considering how secretive they are about everything, especially injuries.  I don't think there is any way he plays against ASU next Saturday, which will be a tough game, but ASU always seems to find a way to lose games.  As long as he is back healthy and ready to go Nov 5 for the Washington game in Seattle and the next week in Palo Alto.  I think the Ducks will be OK against Colorado and Washington State.

I don't think he is a real Heisman candidate anymore.  He has been putting up ridiculous numbers but I don't think he can recover from the LSU game.

Berkut

Quote from: sbr on October 07, 2011, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: Berkut on October 07, 2011, 03:14:18 PM
He dislocated his elbow.   :x Besides tearing your Achilles tendon that has always sounded like one of the most painful things you can do.

He says he dislocated his elbow in high school and played the next week, no idea on how similar the injuries are and we never will considering how secretive they are about everything, especially injuries.  I don't think there is any way he plays against ASU next Saturday, which will be a tough game, but ASU always seems to find a way to lose games.  As long as he is back healthy and ready to go Nov 5 for the Washington game in Seattle and the next week in Palo Alto.  I think the Ducks will be OK against Colorado and Washington State.

I don't think he is a real Heisman candidate anymore.  He has been putting up ridiculous numbers but I don't think he can recover from the LSU game.

Well, unless Luck gets injured, I don't think anyone else has a shot anyway.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

OU may suck but they sure are kicking Texas' ass in football.

I think the future of Texas' season will be determined by how they respond to being humiliated so completely in the first half.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Does OU have their own TV Network?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Aside from the obvious bit about cutting out the turnovers, they need to actually try to tackle instead of going for the big hits.  That shit is getting ridiculous. 

QuoteDoes OU have their own TV Network?

They're working on one right now.

Ed Anger

I'm glad a sucker Texas fan bet me hundred that Texas would win. BOOMER! SOONER!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Nice turnover rook. BOOMER! SOONER!

MadBurgerMaker

Oh look another turnover.  :rolleyes:

I see Ed is in here with the jorts solidarity. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2011, 01:18:14 PM
Oh look another turnover.  :rolleyes:

I see Ed is in here with the jorts solidarity.

I have a hundred bucks on this. Nothing personal.  :)

FunkMonk

Quote from: Valmy on October 08, 2011, 12:59:11 PM
I think the future of Texas' season will be determined by how they respond to being humiliated so completely in the first half.

*2nd half opens with fumble/touchdown* Whoops.  :(

Well, I don't feel so bad this year because we all knew it was coming.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger

How the hell did you find someone willing to bet on Texas in this one anyway? 

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2011, 01:23:23 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger

How the hell did you find someone willing to bet on Texas in this one anyway?

Deluded Longhorns fan. Homers are usually easy marks.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 08, 2011, 01:25:03 PM
Deluded Longhorns fan. Homers are usually easy marks.

Man  I wish I could find someone willing to basically give me $100.  Even my degenerate gambler friends werent betting on Texas.  :(