News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Luke Fickell might want to think about going into hiding if this shit continues.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Worst Ohio State O-Line ....EVAR.

Valmy

Man that was an awesome win by Iowa State over Iowa.  Say what you want about the Big 12 but they have some great QBs every year it seems.  Even at Iowa State.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

That was a great win for Iowa State.  For some reason I don't hate them like I do the rest of the Big XII. 

Also, I'm strangely angry at how Mississippi State seemingly got totally screwed out of a TD, then nearly screwed out of a time out, then ran the ball with :10 on the clock and no more TOs and screwed themselves out of another play.   :hmm:

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 10, 2011, 03:21:56 PM
That was a great win for Iowa State.  For some reason I don't hate them like I do the rest of the Big XII. 

Also, I'm strangely angry at how Mississippi State seemingly got totally screwed out of a TD, then nearly screwed out of a time out, then ran the ball with :10 on the clock and no more TOs and screwed themselves out of another play.   :hmm:

I have decided I love everybody in the Big 12 now except for A&M.  Big 12 then Big 12 now and Big 12 forever.  Mark Cuban convinced me.  http://blogmaverick.com/2011/09/04/so-what-should-big-12-schools-do-say-no-to-super-conferences/
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2011, 03:23:54 PM
I have decided I love everybody in the Big 12 now except for A&M.  Big 12 then Big 12 now and Big 12 forever.  Mark Cuban convinced me.  http://blogmaverick.com/2011/09/04/so-what-should-big-12-schools-do-say-no-to-super-conferences/

Hm.  I don't like Mark Cuban either, but I can't really disagree with him there.

UTSA seems to have woken up in the second half and is leading now at the beginning of the 4th.  Crowd is estimated at 31,600 for this one, so a big drop off from the first game (56,700), but not bad, especially considering they didn't have the entire upper deck open (I saw someone who was saying they only had the part across from the cameras open). 

Arrgh a couple of possessions for both teams later, they gave up a blocked punt for a TD.  That was a crappy drive to begin with, then they capped it off with that.   Oh now they just recovered a muffed punt on the McMurry ~45 and are down in the redzone after a couple running plays.  Interesting game. 

Woo touchdown Roadrunners!   21-17 UTSA now. 3:02 left though.  Lots of time.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 10, 2011, 12:18:50 PM

And Ohio State once lost to Michigan 86-0.

This year I think it is just one game at a time.  Got to grind out every win just like Texas has to.

MadBurgerMaker

The McMurry QB just caught his own deflected pass, then got smashed.  Ooh and now a sack.  1:30 left, ballgame for McMurry on this upcoming 4th down play.

Valmy

Man this Alabama Penn State thing is a miss match.

MadBurgerMaker

FUUUUUUUUCK the QB got the pass out just in time for a huge gain all the way to the UTSA 30.  :bleeding:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding:

Barring a miracle, UTSA is no longer undefeated (:P)

Haha UTSA managed to get the ball from their own 45 to the 19 on the last second OH GOD LATERAL IT WHEREVER play, but couldn't pull off the miracle. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2011, 04:02:51 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 10, 2011, 12:18:50 PM

And Ohio State once lost to Michigan 86-0.

This year I think it is just one game at a time.  Got to grind out every win just like Texas has to.

They pull this shit next week, the U will gently rape them.

And Luke Fickell better have a thick skin. Columbus sports radio will be amusing Monday.

CountDeMoney

I am totally loving South Carolina's defense this season.  They may just be deep enough to win the big matchups in November.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Rice got a W against Purdue.

Texas O immediately made me angry. 

PDH

Wyoming vs mighty Texas Sate...up 17-10 at half. I weep for my program.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Garrett Gilbert has completed more passes to BYU than he has to Texas players.