News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I am afraid that Arizona is going to get sodomized tomorrow by Okie State....
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Berkut on September 07, 2011, 09:53:42 AM
I am afraid that Arizona is going to get sodomized tomorrow by Okie State....
The beginning of a wonderful new annual tradition!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 07, 2011, 09:38:30 AM
Baylor's threatening to sue the SEC. If I was them my terms for settling would be to take Baylor as well!  :D

My God Tim. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on September 07, 2011, 10:18:21 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 07, 2011, 09:38:30 AM
Baylor's threatening to sue the SEC. If I was them my terms for settling would be to take Baylor as well!  :D

My God Tim.
:unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

The cops are catching some heat for kicking student ass at the first game:

QuoteThe San Antonio police department arrested eight students, amongst many, who rushed toward the players. Known as "Eight Runners," the students were given criminal trespassing citations and $800 fines.

While none of the detainees decided to comment on their experience with the police because of pending court cases, many spectators considered some police officers to be vicious as performing their duty. These reports include a police officer hitting an already subdued student in the back of the head, while another smacked a student in the face as he was rushing to the players.

http://www.paisano-online.com/news/police-show-unnecessary-roughness-1.2576157

dps

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 07, 2011, 07:43:57 PM
The cops are catching some heat for kicking student ass at the first game:

QuoteThe San Antonio police department arrested eight students, amongst many, who rushed toward the players. Known as "Eight Runners," the students were given criminal trespassing citations and $800 fines.

While none of the detainees decided to comment on their experience with the police because of pending court cases, many spectators considered some police officers to be vicious as performing their duty. These reports include a police officer hitting an already subdued student in the back of the head, while another smacked a student in the face as he was rushing to the players.

http://www.paisano-online.com/news/police-show-unnecessary-roughness-1.2576157

Shoulda just tasered them.  Repeatedly.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: dps on September 07, 2011, 07:46:55 PM
Shoulda just tasered them.  Repeatedly.

With the crowd that was down there, they might have been able to tase multiple students at once, which....well that would have been hilarious.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

I had forgotten Dan Buckner went to Arizona.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 08, 2011, 09:44:15 PM
I had forgotten Dan Buckner went to Arizona.

For some reason I had a very strong dislike for that dude.  Even more so after that spectacular fail against Nebraska in the Big 12 title game a couple years back.

Glad he and the other no-hands wideouts Texas kept recruiting are gone.

But man Berkut called this one.  Oklahoma State is taking out all its fury with Stoops on his brother.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2011, 09:57:12 PM
For some reason I had a very strong dislike for that dude.  Even more so after that spectacular fail against Nebraska in the Big 12 title game a couple years back.

Glad he and the other no-hands wideouts Texas kept recruiting are gone.

Well hell...he just caught a TD pass.  wtf Dan

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 08, 2011, 09:58:21 PM

Yeah maybe a year sitting on the bench gave him a chance to do those hand drills.

By the way how about Woodson slugging David Thomas in the NFL game?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2011, 10:00:59 PM
By the way how about Woodson slugging David Thomas in the NFL game?

I missed that.  Must have been while I was watching the other game.  What happened?  Just post play shenanigans? 

MadBurgerMaker

Oh the UTSA football games on the LHN...thing....is official:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=6944971

:)  I didn't think Saturday's game was going to be included, but it is, so that's cool.

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on September 08, 2011, 10:00:59 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 08, 2011, 09:58:21 PM

Yeah maybe a year sitting on the bench gave him a chance to do those hand drills.

We actually have pretty high expectations out of Buckner this year. He is supposed to be the guy who gets paid for the double teams on Juron Criner.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned