News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 03, 2011, 08:05:17 PM
Who fucking cares about that offseason "rumblings" and "sources" shit.  When it happens, talk about it.  There is actual football going on right now.
It starts on Thursday.  I mean, if you're counting the junior leagues, then it's actually been going on for a while, what with the CFL and AFL.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 08:08:12 PM
It starts on Thursday.  I mean, if you're counting the junior leagues, then it's actually been going on for a while, what with the CFL and AFL.

You're Canadian.  Your opinion regarding football is worth less than that of a small American child.

E:  Gilbert looks....well sometimes he looks okay.  Others, he looks like he did last year.  He needs to learn how to put some touch on his passes though.  Dude puts everything he's got behind his throws, no matter how close they are.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 03, 2011, 08:20:22 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 08:08:12 PM
You're Canadian.  Your opinion regarding football is worth less than that of a small American child.
Actually, that means that I'm more informed and sophisticated than any of you.  I'm also more likely to be white.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 08:24:12 PM
Actually, that means that I'm more informed and sophisticated than any of you.  I'm also more likely to be white.

You should really work on not being such a huge tool.

Berkut

I just got an email asking if I could officiate a game in Toronto in this league:

http://www.lflus.com/
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Berkut on September 03, 2011, 08:30:28 PM
I just got an email asking if I could officiate a game in Toronto in this league:

:lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 03, 2011, 08:27:06 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 08:24:12 PM
You should really work on not being such a huge tool.
You provoked me by being a little bitch.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 08:35:32 PM

QuoteYou should really work on not being such a huge tool.

hth, douchebag

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Berkut on September 03, 2011, 08:30:28 PM

Do it!
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadBurgerMaker

Doesn't Mark Rypien's daughter play in that lingerie league?

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 03, 2011, 08:39:49 PM

hth, douchebag
You're still doing it.  Bitchery and being less than me is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Still, I'll be the bigger man and forgive you.

MadBurgerMaker

Holy shit, watching the ND - USF highlights, was that four turnovers in the red zone?  Only losing by 3 is kind of an accomplishment after that. 

Neil, you're a tool and a loser with a tired, pathetic schtick.   :)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 03, 2011, 08:39:49 PM

hth, douchebag
hth?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2011, 08:53:44 PM
hth?

Hope that helps.

Hey Tim, I've been meaning to ask:  I never watched any TV when I was in Korea (only three days).  What kind of football games do you get over there?  Are they on TV, or do you stream them, or what?

E: Holy shit Gilbert holy shit don't just throw the ball backwards while you're getting sacked

sbr

The Beavers lost to Sacramento State, in Corvallis.  :lmfao: