NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

I don't know who these people are.

<_<
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on April 10, 2015, 12:59:26 PM
Reports are there are one hour plus lines at the Jets Store locations in Winnipeg to buy jerseys.  White jerseys, of course. #whiteout

And people wondered why I have an away jersey...

Because you don't intend to go to a game?

I heard a report that the secondary market is selling upper bowl tickets there for over $1000 each.

Grey Fox

It's apparently cheaper to fly to Anaheim to catch a game there but then you don't get to be part of the whiteout.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 14, 2015, 10:59:38 AM
It's apparently cheaper to fly to Anaheim to catch a game there but then you don't get to be part of the whiteout.

LOLZ

Warm weather teams are so lame.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 14, 2015, 08:21:39 AM
I don't know who these people are.

<_<
clearly you aren't a true Canadian.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on April 14, 2015, 11:02:29 AM

LOLZ

Anaheim has a good fan base.  No hate for them - they're not Arizona or Florida.

But yeah, lots of talk on Jets boards about getting tix in Anaheim.  Should be a good loud "True North" shout out down there, even with the playoffs going on.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

LOLZ

after the winter I got, I think of moving there to follow hockey :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

Quote from: katmai on April 14, 2015, 02:54:09 AM
Friend of mine just directed a Budweiser Commercial.

Here is pic of him with the two stars of the spot.

Is that Gretzky on the right? If so, who's the guy on the left?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 14, 2015, 01:31:16 PM
Pavel Bure

*googles*

Oh, him. I liked him in Ghostbusters 2. :) :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 14, 2015, 01:14:13 PM

LOLZ

Anaheim has a good fan base.  No hate for them - they're not Arizona or Florida.

But yeah, lots of talk on Jets boards about getting tix in Anaheim.  Should be a good loud "True North" shout out down there, even with the playoffs going on.
Plus it's a good excuse to go to Anaheim, which is a nice place.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

Ottawa - Montreal
One heck of a game! :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

It sure was tense in the end.  I missed the beginning because I was busy finishing up painting my house.  Then I'll miss the next few days of games while I move in.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.