NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on May 28, 2021, 10:33:53 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 28, 2021, 10:32:37 AM
A Jets-Habs series would be a first.

So would Jets-Leaves.

I'm just cheering for the series to go to 7 games so whomever wins is more tired for the next round.   :ph34r:

I think we should have this Canadian division for ever. A Leafs-Habs series is far more entertaining than Leafs v. Nashivlle or whomever.
And yeah a Leaves (sic) v. Jets series would also be a lot of fun.

I've actually haven't enjoyed a playoff series like this since 1993.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

I don't. It was a very boring season. I don't care about Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary. I hate Boston, Philadelphia and the Rangers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Looks like BB's getting his wish.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zoupa

I haven't rooted for the Habs (or watched hockey at all) ever since they traded PK, but I have to say I'm enjoying the FUCK out of the tears and anxiety coming out of Toronto  :lol:

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on May 29, 2021, 09:54:30 PM
Looks like BB's getting his wish.

:shifty:

Even with no rooting interest that was an entertaining game.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: Zoupa on May 30, 2021, 02:44:14 AM
I haven't rooted for the Habs (or watched hockey at all) ever since they traded PK, but I have to say I'm enjoying the FUCK out of the tears and anxiety coming out of Toronto  :lol:
Not just TO, monster!   :cry:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Zoupa

Quote from: Zoupa on May 30, 2021, 02:44:14 AM

That was fucking hilarious  :lol:

Barrister

This should be a good'er.  :w00t:

Zoupa/GF/viper - it's on!  Wednesday night at the corner of Portage Ave and Donald St!   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Game On!

Pandemic restriction, I have to fly there since can't cross Ontario.

Valmy

The Leafs man...I guess no matter what else happens you can always be grateful you are not a Leafs fan.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Quote from: Valmy on May 31, 2021, 10:01:40 PM
The Leafs man...I guess no matter what else happens you can always be grateful you are not a Leafs fan.

:cry:
Civis Romanus Sum

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on June 01, 2021, 06:31:08 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 31, 2021, 10:01:40 PM

:cry:

My sincere condolences. You guys are much better fans than that franchise deserves.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HVC

now i'm conflicted on who i want to win the next round.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

To get destroyed by the Avs/GKs train? Does it matter?

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 01, 2021, 08:28:50 AM
To get destroyed by the Avs/GKs train? Does it matter?

Yeah Vegas sure looked invincible losing 7-1.