News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on April 03, 2013, 07:47:48 AM
Division leaders being the top three in the conference is stupid. Winnipeg is going to get in with less points then the 9th seed. Maybe less then the 10th seed.

Your tears - they are delicious.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

One more reason why hockey is irrelevant to the concerns of civilized society.

I havent watched a game this year and probably wont.  Let me know when they take out the fighting and I may give try watching again.

HVC

Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2013, 11:00:48 AM
Division leaders being the top three in the conference is stupid. Winnipeg is going to get in with less points then the 9th seed. Maybe less then the 10th seed.

admit it, if it wasn't Winnipeg you'd think it was stupid too. Rangers fans should be pissed.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Whatever.  If you do not win your division you should feel lucky to be in the playoffs.  But fortunately they are mostly doing away with the division structure soon.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

How are you going to feel when the Jets choke their way out of the playoffs?  Washington is hot on their tail, and the Jets haven't won a game in a while.

I had a nice laugh today when the Oilers traded for another forward.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on April 03, 2013, 01:57:01 PM

How are you going to feel when the Jets choke their way out of the playoffs?  Washington is hot on their tail, and the Jets haven't won a game in a while.

I had a nice laugh today when the Oilers traded for another forward.

I believe...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Bluejackets picked up Gaborik. And they are over .500.  :huh:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PRC

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2013, 05:25:42 PM
Bluejackets picked up Gaborik. And they are over .500.  :huh:

They're doing good... hilarious that the Flyers just traded for Mason today and a large part of the Bluejackets current success is because of former Flyer Boborovsky! 

katmai

And how do yours taste?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Yeah, we knew that tonight was hopeless for the Jets.  Les Glorieux weren't going to let Boston get ahead.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Never lose the 2nd game in of a 2 in 2.

:yeah:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

The Jets were pathetic.  There is no other word for this.  Well, one less Canadian team in the playoffs.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

I'm conflicted. i want toronto to get the full poitns for the win, but i also want to punish Beeb by seeing winnipeg out of the playoffs. Sure, the tie in points puts them in the 9th, but one extra rangers point would be insurance.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2013, 08:40:59 PM
:cool:
your team is still going in on a stupid rule. Hide those sunglasses in shame