News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I spent part of the weekend catching up on my gay credentials - Strangers with Candy, Vicious, Ab Fab and Downton.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Stephen Colbert resents the implication.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 15, 2013, 11:20:09 PM

As he has gay sex all over town? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2013, 11:15:29 PM
I spent part of the weekend catching up on my gay credentials - Strangers with Candy, Vicious, Ab Fab and Downton.

I wouldn't think yours would ever expire.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2013, 11:27:57 PM

I don't think I've actually seen the show.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 15, 2013, 11:37:56 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2013, 11:27:57 PM

I don't think I've actually seen the show.  :sleep:

Well his character is a secret homosexual.

Also, can you please remind Seeds that we aren't currently chatting? Thank you.

Ideologue

I thought you were just supposed to be nice to him for a week.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 15, 2013, 11:40:41 PM

Tell garbon he's on a fresh clock, since it's the beginning of the week, please.   Cuntiness Points start over at zero on Sundays.

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on December 15, 2013, 11:40:41 PM

He created that rule about degree of contact during the week. I said that I will not engage with his ramb...thoughtful posts for the immediate future.

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

I think everybody should just let go of grudges and be friends again. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on December 15, 2013, 11:59:01 PM
I think everybody should just let go of grudges and be friends again. :)

Okay.  I forgive your many transgressions and obvious wickedness.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Razgovory

Did you have sex change?  You look a lot more feminine in that gif.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017