News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Catching up with John Oliver. I loved him trolling Barrister Boy during the next-to-last episode.  :lol:

lustindarkness

San Andreas, I almost felt bad for laughing a couple of times, but entertaining disaster movie.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on November 01, 2015, 11:38:54 AM
Catching up with John Oliver. I loved him trolling Barrister Boy during the next-to-last episode.  :lol:

:unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on November 01, 2015, 06:38:35 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 01, 2015, 11:38:54 AM

:unsure:

Where he made fun of Canadian elections, then told Canadians not to vote for Harper because he is a nasty racist piece of shit, then made fun of some idiotic Canadian law (which apparently fines people who are not Canadian residents for trying to persuade Canadian voters how to vote) by throwing Canadian dollars at the screen, together with Mike Myers dressed as a mounty, while a moose mascot was receiving colonoscopy in the background.

Admiral Yi

That was phenomenally unfunny.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Also, not illegal like they thought.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Walking Dead.

At first I thought...man, this is going to be lame background story.

But I was wrong. Dead wrong. It was a Grammy winner. Or Emmy...whatever they give out TV awards for.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

katmai

Quote from: Josephus on November 02, 2015, 10:03:54 AM
Walking Dead.

But I was wrong. Dead wrong. It was a Grammy winner. Or Emmy...whatever they give out TV awards for.
That would be an Emmy.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

But seriously though...where is Ide?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on November 02, 2015, 10:05:33 AM
Clearly he has fallen in love with his adopted town and become a true Yinzer  and Steeler fan.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on November 02, 2015, 10:05:33 AM

Last post was on the 11th and he was last online on the 29th. Maybe he's just tired and prefers to lurk. Or he's pulling a CdM and disappears from this board.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

KRonn

Quote from: Josephus on November 02, 2015, 10:03:54 AM
Walking Dead.

Agreed, great episode IMO. I really liked it. Great touch and really it was necessary to give Morgan's background story, plus it was a timely change of pace from the frenetic first three episodes.

celedhring

Cloud Atlas tonight on the Spanish telly. Think I will finally check it out.