Russian Honey Trap - Old School Style

Started by Jacob, April 28, 2010, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Siege on April 29, 2010, 07:26:37 AM
Ugly as fuck.

She looks like Lady Gaga.
Don't you only like 8-year old boys?

BTW:  If the other gays hear you talking shit about Lady Gaga, you'll be in trouble.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Lady Gaga pre-crazy was actually quite cute.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DontSayBanana

Ugly as fuck.

Siege, we all know you're just pissed about the Hayden Panettiere comparison, because she's getting too old for you.
Experience bij!

DGuller

Damn, Viktor Shenderovich got caught, that's a big success for Putin.  He is (or was) by far the most effective Kremlin critic, simply because his satire is extremely biting and on point.  I guess even the smartest people can really be stupid horny bastards.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on April 29, 2010, 08:18:35 AM
Ugly as fuck.

BTW:  If the other gays hear you talking shit about Lady Gaga, you'll be in trouble.

Don't be dissin our new goddess  <_<

Here's http://www.mtv.com/photos/the-evolution-of-lady-gaga/1626824/4418706/photo.jhtml a montage showing Gaga's evolution from before the birth of the Fame Monster to now.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

The Brain

Don't fucking hate on Gaga. Fucking homo Jewrab.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

When I try to view the lady gaga devolution, I get a popup directing me to my national MTV page claiming it's "optimized" but they don't do me the common fucking courtesy of sending me back to where I was in the swedish version. MTV massive fucking fail.  :yuk:

The Brain

Quote from: Slargos on April 29, 2010, 02:20:12 PM
When I try to view the lady gaga devolution, I get a popup directing me to my national MTV page claiming it's "optimized" but they don't do me the common fucking courtesy of sending me back to where I was in the swedish version. MTV massive fucking fail.  :yuk:

You realize that only homosexuals access mtv.com?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

Quote from: Grallon on April 29, 2010, 01:06:30 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 29, 2010, 08:18:35 AM
Ugly as fuck.

Don't be dissin our new goddess  <_<

Here's http://www.mtv.com/photos/the-evolution-of-lady-gaga/1626824/4418706/photo.jhtml a montage showing Gaga's evolution from before the birth of the Fame Monster to now.

G.

Looked better as a brunette.

Slargos

Quote from: The Brain on April 29, 2010, 02:23:09 PM

I didn't, but thanks for the heads up.  :hug:

To reclaim Lady Gaga from the homos, I shall print out her picture and spill my seed on it.

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on April 29, 2010, 12:48:29 PM
Damn, Viktor Shenderovich got caught, that's a big success for Putin.  He is (or was) by far the most effective Kremlin critic, simply because his satire is extremely biting and on point.  I guess even the smartest people can really be stupid horny bastards.

Are comedians supposed to be paragons of moral fiber in Russia?  :huh:

Martinus

Please don't use hate-speech. The proper expression is "gay people" or "the GLBT community".

Alcibiades

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2010, 03:16:19 PM

Please don't use hate-speech. The proper expression is "gay people" or "the GLBT community".

fag
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2010, 03:14:14 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 29, 2010, 12:48:29 PM

Are comedians supposed to be paragons of moral fiber in Russia?  :huh:
No, but public humiliation is a setback for anyone in any country.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2010, 03:16:19 PM

Homersexual.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive