News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Russian Honey Trap - Old School Style

Started by Jacob, April 28, 2010, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

This is straight out of a Cold War era Bond film.

QuoteMOSCOW: She has piercing blue eyes, a girl-next-door face and likes to do a little amateur modelling, yet according to those who have fallen for her charms, Ekaterina Gerasimova is also the Kremlin's most effective secret agent and a latter-day Mata Hari.

Her mission, it is claimed, is to discredit prominent Kremlin critics by luring them into compromising situations using vintage KGB honeytrap techniques.

Offering her body, sex, and drugs from cocaine to marijuana as an inducement, ''Katya'', as she is usually known, has tried and often succeeded in bedding at least half-a-dozen high-profile Kremlin critics and other political figures. The damage to reputations has varied from serious to negligible depending on her victim's marital status and response.

(more in link below)

http://www.smh.com.au/world/modern-mata-hari-leaves-kremlin-critics-exposed-20100428-tsem.html

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

First pic looks like Hayden Panetierre.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Would I be: impervious to her charms?  :bowler:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2010, 01:55:37 AM
Would I be: impervious to her charms?  :bowler:

If she failed they'd just send shirtless Putin.  And then he'd shove his foot a place you wouldn't like.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Not sure how true, but I read about the Soviets trying this on an Indonesian politician.  He told them to release the photos, pictures of him fucking a hot blonde could only increase his popularity

CountDeMoney

Delirium

Moscow is getting soft on dissidents, only last year they were still having them executed.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Palisadoes

Quote from: Tyr on April 29, 2010, 06:16:10 AM
:unsure:
She's not bad.
And consider how your average politician looks.....

Yeah, she's still okay, even in those pictures.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"