News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I. Am. Canadian.

Started by viper37, April 28, 2010, 05:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I am Superman and I know what's happening.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Delirium

I am France and France is me!
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Scipio

I am Spartacus, and so is my wife.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Josephus

I Am the Egg Man

Koo-Koo-Koo-Choo
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

sbr

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

sbr

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Caliga

sbr

crazy canuck

I am a non Molson Canadian drinker.  Molsons, Labbatts, Bud, Coors etc all prove that you can sell shit as long as the marketing is good.