News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I. Am. Canadian.

Started by viper37, April 28, 2010, 05:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Tonight, I shall drink my first ever Molson Canadian.  At approximately 19:10, when the puck comes down, I shall open my first bottle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQkrV3ppAw

I
Am
Canadian

For tonight only, or until the 12 pack has 'expired'   :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Cheapest beer at the dep?  Or were they out of the others?

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on April 28, 2010, 06:15:11 PM

I am somewhat curious how popular Molson Canadian is in Quebec.  That whole "I am: Canadian" marketing blitz in the late 90s certainly pushed them into being very popular in English Canada, but in Quebec?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

I was: Canadian a couple weeks ago at a Reds game.  They had these gigantic 20 or 24 oz. cans for 8 bucks.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on April 28, 2010, 06:23:46 PM

I am somewhat curious how popular Molson Canadian is in Quebec.  That whole "I am: Canadian" marketing blitz in the late 90s certainly pushed them into being very popular in English Canada, but in Quebec?

It's rare as hell. Personnally, I have never seen any outside of Restaurants (and even then).
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Quote from: viper37 on April 28, 2010, 05:33:42 PM

I
Am
Canadian

Villainous Traitor!

Drink any of the Unibroue brews if you need beer.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

Caliga

I.  Am.  Jack's Raging Bile Duct.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

viper37

cheapest one at the grocery store (15$/12).  I have yet to see this beer at the dep.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on April 28, 2010, 06:23:46 PM
Like Grey Fox said, extremely rare.  It's the first time I've ever seen this beer here in my home town, and in any grocery/corner store I've ever been.
Especially at a lower price.  I gave one to my friend and he didn't believe me I bought it here.  Tells you how popular it is... :D

I think Molson is trying to build on the pro-Canada feeling following the Olympics, and the NHL playoffs are probably the best times to see if it could work.

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on April 28, 2010, 06:49:28 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 28, 2010, 05:33:42 PM

I
Am
Canadian

Villainous Traitor!

Drink any of the Unibroue brews if you need beer.  <_<

G.
I almost felt like crying when I heard our national anthem.
;)   :P

viper37