Why 'Gen Y' should cry

Started by FunkMonk, April 24, 2010, 11:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2010, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: Scipio on April 24, 2010, 08:34:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 03:31:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2010, 12:11:10 PM
As a member of Generation X, all I have to say is boo fucking hoo.

I agree with my esteemed brother.
For, as I believe the youth now say, shizzle.

The irony is that today's youth probably have no idea what you're saying - it's only us Gen Xers that know from Snoop Dogg.

Lol old people and their funny thoughts.  :D

On a side note, have 1 credit card and 0 debt. I probably have more in the bank right now than that faggot Martinus has ever had.   :nelson:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2010, 05:23:49 PM
Recall for those latter two that Marti went to arts & crafts school.
He did?  That explains a lot.

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 24, 2010, 09:06:05 PM
Lol old people and their funny thoughts.  :D

Especially considering that he still makes music.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 24, 2010, 09:06:05 PM
On a side note, have 1 credit card and 0 debt. I probably have more in the bank right now than that faggot Martinus has ever had.   :nelson:

A bold statement.  :P

garbon

When you have a shitty career, you have to make statements like that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HisMajestyBOB

I have no debt and I'm sitting on a fat pile of cash and assets.
In 20 years, I will sit back and watch the rest of my generation pick cotton on my plantation.  :cool:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

garbon

starbright

All this pessimism gets on my nerves.  We make more stuff for less. Overpopulation is not turning Earth into some kind of a hive world where people live on top of each other. If the future is going to be worse something is seriously wrong. 

Martinus

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 24, 2010, 09:06:05 PMOn a side note, have 1 credit card and 0 debt. I probably have more in the bank right now than that faggot Martinus has ever had.   :nelson:

I doubt it, but bring it. Let's compare our financial dicks.

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on April 24, 2010, 10:36:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2010, 05:23:49 PM
Recall for those latter two that Marti went to arts & crafts school.
He did?  That explains a lot.

No.  :lol:

I was in a maths/physics class in high school.

garbon

You only get to take one class in Poland? :(

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 25, 2010, 03:44:18 AM
You only get to take one class in Poland? :(

Yes. We are poor, remember? :(

garbon

Ugh, nothing so unbecoming as poverty.

Monoriu

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2010, 03:29:58 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 24, 2010, 09:06:05 PMOn a side note, have 1 credit card and 0 debt. I probably have more in the bank right now than that faggot Martinus has ever had.   :nelson:

I doubt it, but bring it. Let's compare our financial dicks.

Yeah, I think Martinus, being a lawyer in his 30s, should be able to win this one. 

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 24, 2010, 05:18:15 PM
Huh?  In my graduating class zero percent thought they would be pro athletes, musicians, or actors.
Yeah, I don't remember anybody thinking they would be any of those things, but then again my high school was mostly Jews  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points