Previous topic - Next topic

So, pick one.....

3 (16.7%)
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on April 24, 2010, 12:58:48 PM
Quote from: JonasSalk on April 24, 2010, 12:51:19 PM
Neither one is particularly attractive.  Death to blondes.

What the fuck would you know, homosexual?

He's from the South...he's broken. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JonasSalk

Yeah, blondes are the epitome of attraction to people with half a brain and tiny dicks.
Yuman

Eddie Teach

Dude, you come on a little too strong, even for Languish.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: JonasSalk on April 24, 2010, 03:14:53 PM
Yeah, blondes are the epitome of attraction to people with half a brain and tiny dicks.

Then that would be most of the world.  You talk to a non white dude and they all want to fuck a blond chick.

garbon

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2010, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 24, 2010, 03:22:52 PM
You talk to a non white dude and they all want to fuck a blond chick.

:yeahright:

White dudes too.  We all want blondes for some reason.  But from my experiance Asians especially are obsessed with blond chicks.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 24, 2010, 03:32:35 PM
White dudes too.  We all want blondes for some reason. 

It's not so much that we all prefer blondes as that attractive women are more likely to dye their hair.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Drakken

What a dumbass. After the marriage, dude, AFTER! :lol:

Seriously though, it's really hardest on her. For the guy, when you were dating engaged to the third and soon to be fourth in order of succession and one of the hawtest girl in Sweden, you can pretty much get any poon with any hot woman you want during AND after that. I'm sure the guy got vibes like crazy everywhere he went by hot babes that would have never given him the time of day otherwise, all because he was boning Maddie.

Now all he needs to say if his next target questions why the hell he would cheat on Princess Madeleine was "she wasn't that hot in bed" or some shit like that. His social proof is done, caught or not. For her, not so much. That problem with wearing a crown when female is that you get to where the horns when it happens.

However, better for her to know it now and terminate the engagement, than actually get married and discovering afterwards. At least now she is readily available and just temporarily a new example of "even totally hot babes get cheated on".

Bet the first thing she thought after starting to sob and calling daddy was "Wait, he cheated on ME? With THAT ugly broad? And a Norwegian at that?"

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Quote from: Drakken on April 24, 2010, 04:08:42 PM

Seriously though, it's really hardest on her. For the guy, when you were dating engaged to the third and soon to be fourth in order of succession and one of the hawtest girl in Sweden, you can pretty much get any poon with any hot woman you want during AND after that. I'm sure the guy got approached like crazy everywhere he went by hot babes that would have never given him the time of day, all because he was boning Maddie.

Now all he needs to say if his next target questions why the hell he would cheat on Princess Madeleine was "she wasn't that hot in bed" or some shit like that. His social proof is done, caught or not. For her, not so much. That problem with wearing a crown when female is that you get to where the horns when it happens.

However, better for her to know it now and terminate the engagement, than actually get married and discovering afterwards. At least now she is readily available and just temporarily a new example of "even totally hot babes get cheated on".

Bet the first thing she thought after starting to sob and calling daddy was "Wait, he cheated on ME? With THAT ugly broad? And a Norwegian at that?"

The seduction community is saddened.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 04:29:47 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 24, 2010, 03:43:38 PM
Ok, Siege.

Don't GIVE ME that tone mister! Or I'll make you drop and give me 50!

Doesn't he often say that he'll make someone suck his dick?

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 04:30:28 PM
Quote from: Drakken on April 24, 2010, 04:08:42 PM

Seriously though, it's really hardest on her. For the guy, when you were dating engaged to the third and soon to be fourth in order of succession and one of the hawtest girl in Sweden, you can pretty much get any poon with any hot woman you want during AND after that. I'm sure the guy got approached like crazy everywhere he went by hot babes that would have never given him the time of day, all because he was boning Maddie.

The seduction community is saddened.

I'd like to get to where the horns.