Previous topic - Next topic

So, pick one.....

3 (16.7%)
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Drakken

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 04:30:28 PM
The seduction community is saddened.

On the contrary, my friend. She is now available AND in rebound/revenge fuck mode.  :menace:

Still, from what I am reading the guy was some ordinary man beforehand? So in the end, he finally realized he got social proofed and exploited it.

So in resume: Average dude scores with prom queen; all other women in the school sees that; all women want the dude because he got preselected by said prom queen; dude gets attraction vibes everywhere he goes; for whatever reason (fallout, prom queen refusing to swallow, plain tail-chasing), he gets tail on the side. Replace prom queen by "princess of Sweden" and school by "anywhere in Sweden and in high-class society", and you get the story.

Nothing really saddening, really, except for Madeleine who is really acting like a cuckolded husband here.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: sbr on April 24, 2010, 01:04:03 PM
Too much squatting, thrusting and jumping.  There is way too many things flopping around to be that attractive.
How the fuck is squatting a drawback? :huh:

Viking

Quote from: Drakken on April 24, 2010, 04:08:42 PM
Bet the first thing she thought after starting to sob and calling daddy was "Wait, he cheated on ME? With THAT ugly broad? And a Norwegian at that?"

Agreed. I think rather than playing the aggrieved party, she should have approached the issue with the fact that nobody in sweden thought he was good enough for her anyways in mind.

If she had merely issued a statement of the kind "we have drifted apart", "I appreciate the duty more role requires" etc.etc. and then have it suggested in magazines that he had a small dick.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Drakken

Quote from: Viking on April 24, 2010, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: Drakken on April 24, 2010, 04:08:42 PM
Bet the first thing she thought after starting to sob and calling daddy was "Wait, he cheated on ME? With THAT ugly broad? And a Norwegian at that?"

Agreed. I think rather than playing the aggrieved party, she should have approached the issue with the fact that nobody in sweden thought he was good enough for her anyways in mind.

If she had merely issued a statement of the kind "we have drifted apart", "I appreciate the duty more role requires" etc.etc. and then have it suggested in magazines that he had a small dick.

Meh, every man in Sweden would sell their souls for getting in Princess Madeleine's bed heart. Just that he had the guts to approach her/game her, or she thought he was a heartrob and preselected him. Given that his only celebrity status was being Madeleine's boyfriend, I'll go with the first: He didn't care one bit, wasn't intimidated by her physical/status/smile, he went in and scored.

But the hard truth is: Being one of Sweden's wealthiest and sexiest woman is not enough by itself to keep a man faithful. She probably thought her status would ensure his loyalty, like every good girl who believes in the power of love and who doesn't understand that men are wired to chase tails all the time, and it cannot be turned off just by marrying a super hot babe. In fact, being married to a super hot babe attract even more babes.

She offered him a poisoned apple. She validated him to everyone else as a catch worthy enough to get her engaged to.  A more "mature", worldly woman would have known this would get him exposed to a world of temptation everywhere he goes afterwards. She should have known that - or her parents should have warned her. The damage is done. She needs to pick her partner more selectively AND keep in mind that there are other avenues to keep a man than just expect him to be faithful because you are Princess Madeleine.

Lacking more information, I blame neither for this mess unless I learn the guy is some patent douchebag. I understand her humiliation, though. Hopefully she will learn from it and pick someone more... attuned to her position. And it's not like Sweden is lacking in eligible, high-social status partners.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

garbon

Quote from: Drakken on April 24, 2010, 04:51:58 PM
Please use Wikipedia, kthxbye!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof

No thanks.

QuoteThis article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone or spelling. You can assist by editing it.
This article is written like a personal reflection or essay and may require cleanup. Please help improve it by rewriting it in an encyclopedic style.
This article is missing citations or needs footnotes. Please help add inline citations to guard against copyright violations and factual inaccuracies.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2010, 04:35:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 04:29:47 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 24, 2010, 03:43:38 PM
Ok, Siege.

Don't GIVE ME that tone mister! Or I'll make you drop and give me 50!

Doesn't he often say that he'll make someone suck his dick?

I had to leave that off.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

JonasSalk

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 24, 2010, 03:15:53 PM
Dude, you come on a little too strong, even for Languish.

I love you too.

Btw half of my posts outside of the gaming forum are mostly fun and games trollposts for my own amusement.  Take that as you will.
Yuman